on 30 September 2017
A great album, not a bad track on here. I used to have this on vinyl back in the day and now I've re bought it for old times sake. My only gripe is the reproduction of the art work is just not as sharp or focused as the original. You would think in this day and age with all the technology they could get it right. (The same can be said for Blondie's Parallel Lines) but apart from that it's classic Jam. Now I've got to buy a turntable to play the bugger!!
on 7 April 2011
Class is this Jam LP ,as they moved on from there early days of Rhythm & Blues,Soul to record 60's Garage styled Punk to the Power Pop of New Wave MOD-pop-art sounds, Wellers writing getting a better production than on the 'Modern World' album,so maturing into a more Modish controlled Frenzy & sometimes smoother & melodically well polished in a PopArt kinda way for a band coming out of & marching onward from Punkrocks beginnings
- The Pistols split,The Clash partly sold out,Generation X went Idol & The Jam ended up alone almost & were in a 'Strange Town'(another great single/45).
Is this British Modrock with the Ray Davies,Small Faces & early Who tinged with Wellers own Englishness that isn't often taken well by the American public & media overseas,well it's all musical history now.
Great Lp/Album/Cd/Cassette,i recommend that you buy this...
All Mod Cons

All Mod Cons [VINYL]
on 11 March 2016
Bought this CD after watching a programme on TV about the Jam. It took me back to my late-teens; I had forgotten how good they were. This album is excellent and well worth a listen. Lots of good to brilliant tracks and as usual, top song writing from Mr Weller.
on 18 May 2017
Excellent album! A must for any jam fan. The DVD is a good insight to the beginning of the jam.
on 22 January 2018
All good
on 3 May 2017
The Jam what more need I say you know this lot will deliver pure magic.
on 13 February 2015
Already have this album, but bought again for a friend in Russia who 1st heard this album online and BEGGED me to buy it for him on vinyl. No complaints with the price either; it cost me more to post it over there than to buy it.
on 27 November 2016
Excellent item
on 4 March 2017
👍🏻
on 25 October 2017
Great price for one of the best albums I have ever had the pleasure of owning