Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

New English Teas Traditional Tea 6 Selection Gift Pack

on 27 December 2017
I gave them as a gift so haven’t tasted them, but I was really pleased with them as a variety package. Nicely boxed in a cellophane wrap so very fitting as a gift item.

The selection of teas was my most important factor. My partner’s niece had told a story of how she had some really nice tea on a ski holiday and hadn’t tasted anything similar since. So I wanted a selection of authentic teas. Most selections are made up of breakfast, earl grey and a mix of herbal or fruit teas. After a lot of searching this pack was ideal.
on 21 January 2015
I purchased these as a gift to accompany some china mugs. I was not disappointed. This lovely selection of teas for sampling are presented in pretty little boxes. A real treat for any tea lover. I would definitely purchase these again! Well worth the money!
Additionally, I was extremely impressed with the way they were packaged. Well done Amazon!
on 18 March 2018
Bought as a gift, comes nicely packaged in a clear plastic box. Each teabag is individually wrapped inside the boxes which makes it extra nice as a gift. The recipient was very pleased!
on 13 September 2014
Bought this for my aunt who is tea mad. It is a nice size. Would be nicer if it came in a presentation box like other teas and coffees do
on 16 August 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 January 2016
These made a lovely Christmas gift and all the teas are a good flavour. Would definitely buy again.
on 10 January 2014
Just what I wanted as these to are a gift,the little boxes are lovely,each with a different English scene,they were delivered within a matter of days and packed really we'll.I am very pleased with the set
on 28 December 2013
A well varied little selection of teas, great for sampling different varieties that you may not have tried before and an ideal gift for tea lovers.
on 19 January 2015
We're purchased for a little stocking filler for Christmas 2014, my Mum said the teas were delicious.
on 2 June 2016