Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 24 April 2014
This was a superb travel mug for two years - a five star product. We went through a few before finding this one and it didn't leak, it maintained the temperature of the drink for a long time and was very sturdy. I was happy to recommend it.

That's no longer the case. Two years in the autoseal mechanism has failed and it leaks - a lot. The cup was not heavily used, maybe once or twice a week depending on the number of football practises our kids had. We now have an expensive metal cup.

We contacted the distributors and they shrugged their shoulders and told us to buy a new lid. Really quite disappointed.
on 31 December 2012
I bought this mug almost a year ago now and can't fault it: it keeps the drink hot/warm for long (be reminded, it's not a thermos as some buyers expect). it does NOT leak, you can carry it in any position, I usually have it in my hand when I walk, and I don't need to keep up right ever.

I would like it to be a bit smaller or have some kind of belt, so it can hung on my hand, but we can't have everything in one.
All in all, the best travel mug ,from many I tried. I also once noticed the same mug in one of the car parked on the street.

Would definitely recommend to everyone.

4* because of the price....
on 4 February 2014
I love this mug. I've had a few travel mugs before which were either too fragile to survive buses and bags or too prone to leaking, resulting in some potentially embarrassing stains or too likely to spill at the sipping area, which can be messy on a moving bus.
This one only lets out my drink when I press the button and keeps heat fairly well, keeping juice or coffee warm from 7 til at least 10:45, when morning interval stops. As well as that, I think it looks quite elegant too! I thoroughly recommend it.
on 6 January 2014
I am almost never without one of these they are so easy to use. We have one each in the family and I can only echo other reviewers who have described how good these flasks are. I have bought one for a friend too.
on 26 May 2017
Five years on, still use it! Love this
on 11 April 2015
Yep this is the travel mug to top them all thanks to the top of it.
fill it up hot or cold and pop it in your bag or pocket upside down right way up on it side it does not leak
must lock it first though. one of my best buys
on 22 February 2014
When I first bought the mug it was great and did keep drinks hot for 4 hours, now two years later and after two hours drinks are barely warm. Very disappointing considering the price.
on 16 January 2014
This was a present for my partner, who was always complaining his drinking cup was leaking. This has been ideal to date, no leaks and, more importantly, no more having to listen to him complaining!
on 18 April 2012
Wanted a travel mug that was leak proof and spill proof and could be carried in my bag without worrying about spillage. It does exactly that. By the time i go to drink it, it is just at the right temperature. Also like that there are so many colours to choose from, not just boring stainless steel. Going to buy one for my sister.
on 26 October 2014
Good- but not as good as I'd expected! It's easy to use and clean - good design and functional- but certainly does NOT keep hot things hot for 8 hours?! As some reviews suggested!

See one answered question