Format: DVD|Change

on 13 December 2011
We preordered this item as our grandson had been waiting for it to come out and this way we knew that he wouldn't be dissapointed if we did this, when we preordered we were given a price and when it was delivered there was a price reduction so even better, so very happy all round.
on 29 January 2016
My 18month old is totally hooked on the Cars Movies. There fab family movies. Dvd arrived quickly.
on 6 August 2013
execent for money my son loved it good valve for money funny to watch to keep kids happy happy fun
on 8 January 2014
A good buy for a car mad grandson. He has watched it many times with his friends and his brother.
on 14 November 2013
my grandson loves it. all the family like it .we have the first 1 so how could you not have both.
on 15 December 2014
Ive been looking for this dvd everywere formy little boy excellant film my little boys favourite
on 8 December 2011
The film was entertaining, but the plot is absolutely crazy, and far too complex for younger children to understand. The film is visually fantastic, but the story is entirely meaningless, and the action sequences totally offend my knowledge of physics (even after acknowledging that this is a film about talking cars).

The kids quite enjoyed it, but I can't see them watching it very often.
on 22 January 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old (ok n myself) very entertaining n have watched it a few times :)
on 7 January 2016
Brilliant but prefer the first with Doc. But fantastic all the way. Move over James Bond ha
on 8 July 2015
Ordered this dvd i put it on to watch and had the wrong dvd inside the box wasnt happy