on 24 September 2013
Ordered this for my 3 year old as he needed a new bed, he loves it not sure how long it will last but he loves his new bed, sits on it to watch tv and props it up to make a little tent to play in.

The colour is very vibrant, I love the fact you can unzip the cover for washing, the last time I bought something similar the cover was not removable, the cover is good quality and I can't fault it, its a bargain compared to other similar products on the market.
on 14 April 2014
Its just what I wanted.. I had my granddaughter come to stay fir the week and she loved it slept through the nite. She nows says it her new bed. It wouldnt be very good for a adult but great for kids. The order came very quick and packaging was very good.
on 15 April 2013
Bed is just what we expected, quick delivery and good value for money. Finishes off my boy's room perfectly, great for friends sleeping over.
on 26 May 2014
This is good to have as an occasional spare bed - it's not that great as a chair and any chid who sleeps on it tends to roll off in the night so I would only ever use it as a spare!
on 12 June 2015
Perfect for my son's new bedroom. He was very pleased and looking forward to friends trying it. My husband did use last night and it's not really designed for adults
on 30 September 2013
Brilliant product, brilliant price and brilliant service. We are really pleased with this item, the material is great, the colour lovely and service was fantastic
on 24 June 2014
IT WOULD BE OK TO SLEEP ON FOR ONE NIGHT NOT VERY THICK AND QUITE UNCOMFORTABLE I SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE MONEY AND BOUGHT A FUTON
on 25 January 2015
Handy to have for small visitors! Not the most comfortable bed for adults, but better than the floor!
on 3 December 2015
Very light soft chair. perfect for a child under 10.
on 14 September 2015