TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 August 2012
I already have one of these little padded cases for my Kindle and since I knew it to be good decided to pick one up for my newly purchased Google Nexus 7. When the market is clearer I will no doubt buy a more elaborate case for the tablet but in the meantime this case will do the job.

The case is very soft and the padding should protect delicate screen from scratching and the casing from mild impact damage. This not a heavy duty case and will not protect the contents from violent blows or jabbing by sharp objects. In fact this case is somewhat thinner than rival - and more expensive - neoprene cases I have seen, but not so much that would prevent me from buying it again. Also, this case cannot be turned inside out to change the colour as others can.

The price, which seems to be creeping up -I paid £1.79 including delivery - is still a real bargain and offsets any other problems the case may have.

This is a bargain buy and I am happy to recommend it for anyone looking for a simple protective slip case for the 7 inch device.

The Good
Great Price
Padded slip case protects screen and casing
Fits the Nexus 7

The Bad
Thinner than some other similar cases
Casing is not reversable
on 2 November 2016
I purchased this item with the intent of using it for my tablet case and I purchased a second one for my friend as a birthday gift. Unfortunately, the pouches are extremely tiny. In fact, the size is not as described, because it barely could hold a phone, no less a tablet. I was extremely disappointed as I was expected to use it as a gift on my friend's birthday.
on 30 March 2017
I found these soft shell wallets that I thought were a bit of a bargain.
What a load of rubbish they have turned out to be.
The quality is shocking my daughter could sew better with a needle and thread.
The sizes are also too small to fit a 7 inch tablet in.
Seller's are making it hard work to get a refund too.
on 20 February 2014
Had read previous reviews mentioning the smell of this product, but wasn't prepared for how bad it was! I left it sitting out to try to let it fade a little, but it still smells really bad. It fits my tablet perfectly and protects it well, but getting over the smell is the hardest bit about it. I suppose for what it cost and how useful it will be eventually, it's a good buy, but hopefully that horrible smell will fade over time.
on 7 April 2014
Because this carry case was so unbelievably cheap I didn't expect it to be much good, I also read reviews that said it smelt pretty bad, However I am delighted with this case, it fits my Kindle Fire perfectly and the design makes it easy to slip my Kindle in and out of the case with ease, it looks good and gives the protection I required without weight. I haven't noticed any unpleasant strong smell.
My daughter bought a similar style case for her Kindle that cost way more but is nowhere near as good as this one.
For me it is the bargain of the year, much cheaper than other similar cases I viewed, I don't know how they do it for the money.
I recommend this product.
on 18 October 2015
Not very good quality but good enough for what I needed. I just needed some protection for my nexus in my bag and it does that just fine. It's slightly too big, it's slightly shabby but I was never looking for a style icon and with all things considered it does everything just fine.
on 17 April 2018
These are suitable for small tablets. They seem to be of good construction. Very reasonably priced. Shipped from China.
on 29 May 2014
Your tablet has to be slightly bigger. my Nexus 7 has plenty of room.

I have to say what do you expect for 99pencve?

It is poorly sewn together and does smell a bit but a day outside will soon cure that.

Good for the money but thicker better quality available for more money!!
on 21 June 2017
Handy pouch, not used foripad but for my tom Tom, stand and leads. Pleased with purchase
on 26 March 2012
Excellent product at bargain price. I bought one then lost my Kindle to my Wife, so had to replace both Kindle & Pouch (Still trying to replace Wife)