on 20 June 2012
I purchased this hat as a birthday present for a male friend. It was a great hit both with him and also those who were on holiday in Portugal in his company. It was easy to pack and retained it's shape. A great buy at a very reasonable price.
on 29 August 2014
Took a while to receive, wanted it for the Ebor meeting at York Races. Size says 59 cm but I would say it would comfortably fit a 60 - 61 cm as it's a large fit. This hat s is described as being made of paper , so I can't yet comment on how it would perform if it got rained on .
on 30 August 2014
Quality is ok and pretty much what I was looking for, a light hat that protects from the sun but lets the breeze through. But the hat is too big for me so I gave it to my father to save his head from the sun; also too big for him.
on 6 April 2014
Great hat for the price. Came in a box, so it retained its shape. Looks the part, keeps your head cool. You hardly notice you are wearing it.
on 8 June 2014
Came as quick as possible. Was a good fit, especially since I've got a big head lol. Would recommend if this hat is your style.
on 25 June 2014
I have always wanted to own a panama hat. I have often wondered how it feels. I love the hat and it makes me fee a fer inches taller, literally.

I am very pleased. Although it too longer to arrive and I understand why. it was well worth the wait.
on 23 July 2014
There was a delay in delivery which I know now was not the fault of Camo Outdoor. They handled the whole matter in
a very professional and courteous manner. I would recommend them anytime.

Des
Dublin
on 24 July 2014
either I have a small head or " one size fits all " doesn't work, as was too large. I gave it to a friend whom it fit and bought another from the high street.
on 13 September 2014
Let me put it this way, I wouldn't be seen wearing it in public. There's an old saying you get what you pay for well it's cheap and nasty.
on 21 August 2014
It was cheap and nasty. Looked at it and put it in the rubbish bin