Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 February 2014
This is my favorite numerology book and it is full of wisdom on life in general.
It has a great way of explaining the subject.
Numerology is a really interesting subject but it is not the full answer to all of life's riddles. Because at the end of the day its not what numbers you have or don't have its how you choose to use your unique gifts and talents to serve all of life.
But numerology is a useful tool which could help you consider bits of your life that might benefit from some focus. But to grow into your full potential needs a lot of honesty and integrity and can be a lifetimes work in the school of life.
on 5 February 2012
yes this is a nice little book for beginners in numerology, but that is all, if you are quite knowledgeable with numerology, forget it, there are better books out there for the seasoned numerologist, but once again, good for the beginner.
on 5 March 2013
I found this book invaluable . Good book. Easy to read. Nicely laid out. Chapters useful and informative. I have taken up numerology because of this book and thoroughly enjoy numerology courses and workshops.
on 25 June 2014
An excellent book that guides you through the process of defining who you really are, just by your name and birth date. Impossible? No!! If you're looking for a book that can help in Personal Development, surprisingly this should be added to your list. I am amazed at how much this revealed about me and am now using it to 'decode' my family and friends.
on 6 August 2008
Of course some may find Numerology a little dificult to master, and to get the most out of David Phillips excellent book it helps if one's IQ is above 70 the "Educably Mentally Retarded" level.
Having used this book for the past two years I can state categorically that the information provided and insights contained are of a very high standard. They have proved to be of great value to both myself and many clients. I therefore have no hesitation in recommending it to those seriously interested in the subject.
Numero Ono
on 11 March 2013
I bought this book as I had 'my numbers' done and it fascinated me. Reading this book has certainly furthered my interest and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in numerology.
on 21 December 2013
Along with 'the life you were born to live' by Dan Millman this is an excellent introduction numerology. 'Soul plan' by Blue Marsden I have just discovered and also most highly recommend though it uses a very different yet equally fascinating method.
David A Phillips will be remembered as one of the greats of modern numerology and anyone interested in the subject will want this comprehensive and inspirational 'complete book of numerology' in their library.
on 27 March 2015
Excellent. Theres always something new to be learned, even though I have been studying this subject for some time now, this is the first time I have come across the chart method. I was surprised how accurate this was.
on 29 December 2015
Very informative and in my opinion very insightful. If you have an interest in starting numerology or even astrology, this book is a brilliant starting point. I also found that this has been a brilliant way to find out how family (or friends) think, and ways to adapt to their different personalities.
on 15 July 2015
I like the book it gave me a different insight into numerology a little more information than just adding the date of birth and name etc to come up with a number. But i am by no means knowledgeable about the subject.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse