Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 25 February 2015
Arrived next day. Thank you.

An amazing audio. It came highly recommended by Darren Hardy, CEO of Success Magazine. Jim Rohn was also Tony Robbins first mentor and Tony worked for him in the early years.

This was the first time I've listened to any Jim Rohn material. It didn't disappoint.

The audio itself isn't the best quality. It's recordings from his live performances. However, the content is brilliant. I've read a lot of self development material and whilst Jim covers some of the items I've heard before he still puts it such a way that really gets you thinking and certainly motivates me to get more out of myself.

I can see why Jim is seen as such a huge inspiration by so many. I intend to listen to the CD's again (they're now MP3's) on my iTunes and take notes of the brilliant insights & learning's. I think this is the start of me listening to much more Jim Rohn material.

Well worth the investment......these CD's normally retail for much more so £20 plus £2.80 shipping...bargain. I guess given the material is in the 90's I believe I'm amazed at how well the audios have maintained such a high value....I believe it's because the information contained within is just so good!!

Enjoy if you get a chance to listen to it...you won't regret it :-)
on 10 December 2015
Bought this for a friend as I have it already.
This is Jim Rohn at his best.
He's so accomplished here and gets across his views clearly and effectively.
It may be a few years old but this is a timeless piece of work as relevant today as it ever was!
on 22 December 2016
If you have never listened to or read anything by Jim Rohn, you are truly missing out.

Jim is inspirational. I bought this audio so that I could listen during the daily commute - worth every penny !

Plenty of good free content on youtube - type in JIM ROHN and enjoy !!!
on 29 December 2013
probably the best buy ever made. if you have the opportunity to listen to this DO NOT turn it down it could change your life the way it has changed mine!!!!
on 14 December 2014
Anything by Jim Rohn is of course effortlessly brilliant - simple yet profound - and very wise. This CD set is very encouraging and will help motivate yourself . I have heard most of it before - but repetition is king .
on 26 May 2016
Some good points but the quality of recording isn't great.
on 16 October 2014
Jim Rohn the best teacher for many years
on 14 August 2015