on 9 August 2016
Don'i waste you time ordering one of the plastic boxes for bobbins, I did and as the catch on it wears out the box comes open spilling all the bobbins all over the place. This is a great product the bobbins slot in and hold the bobbins firmly in place. I have not hung this item on the wall but have stored it in the cubbyhole in my sewing table. Will definitely be ordering more of these when I need more storage for bobbins.
on 18 April 2014
Maybe metal bobbins are held firmly in this - but my plastic bobbins just slide about and fall out of it! Unfortunately, I opened both packs before I discovered this, so I can't even return the unused one:-( So it's either back to the drawing board or back to a couple of plastic 25 bobbin holders with lids for me......
2 people found this helpful
on 23 October 2016
Brilliant holder I use this specifically for my embroidery thread bobbins. I hold them very secure and I am delighted with this purchase. Neat enough to take with you in your sewing machine bag
on 10 April 2018
Handy little bobbin storage. Lets me sort out my bobbins according to thread type.
on 24 February 2014
This is a very useful item - not only does it stop all your wound bobbins from clattering about and getting tangled, it also keeps them all neatly together and easily selectable. It was an extremely good price and I can't imagine not having it now.

Would heartily recommend.
on 4 December 2013
How did I manage without this fantastic little bobbin holder, no more of those plastic bobbin boxes that never close properly, no more tangled threads, it really is the most useful sewing accessory I have ever had, even when you pick it up and turn it upside down those little bobbins just stay put, marvellous!
on 10 October 2014
This bobbin holder although looks good has obviously stretched before it got to me because by the time you have put the second bobbin in it falls out only the first and last on each row stays in. Is there a way it shrink this item if so let me know!
on 24 June 2013
The bobbin holder is perfect for my needs. It holds 25 bobbins. The beauty is they do not fall out when the product is turned upside down - even if the row is not full. Excellent product
4 people found this helpful
on 7 June 2014
Useful item as it stops the bobbins becoming tangled and you can see at a glance what colour threads are wound on. I haven't dropped it yet but I'm not sure it would stop the bobbins flying out, seems a bit loose. However, I'm glad I bought it.
on 14 May 2014
I am really pleased with this holder, it keeps the bobbins from unwinding or getting tangles up. I quilt and find it useful to have ten bobbins wound at the start if my project and this is perfect for keeping them in. I like it so much I have bought another one