on 9 December 2014
Very pleased
on 1 October 2013
A quality product which performs its design task without difficulty. Produces toast of a standard expected from a reputable manufacturer.
on 13 May 2013
Working well so far. Nice jolly colour. Can set off smoke alarm if too near them.
Does the job we required.
on 3 April 2015
Does what it should do and looks great
on 19 June 2013
Very good item, good look and very fast toaster... After few usage I didn't find bad points. So very good rapport quality/price
on 6 November 2014
OK
on 14 July 2013
I and my family love the toaster. Works perfectly. no problems and like the color a lot which is very vibrant.
on 13 November 2014
Good value
on 7 January 2014
I thought £40 for a toaster was quite excessive but the good lady wanted a red one that matched the rest of the kitchen.
I looked at an alternative that had quite poor rating so decided to pay a little more for this one.

Toasts very quickly to a golden brown on the 3rd heat setting so I imagine the higher settings would be great for those who like it cremated.

I would give this full marks but the toast is noticably more browned on one side than the other. A little dissapointing!
on 23 March 2014
Great toaster. Looks great. Does great. I was staying at my parents house for a bit, and their toaster broke, so they ended up using this one, and they loved it so much they didn't want to give it back and I ended up having to get another one (this time with four slices!) when I moved out.

The only negative side was that it made a bit of a plasticy smell the first few times I used it, and it takes up a decent amount of space on the worktop.

The slots are wide enough to fit half a bagel or a bit of baguette cut lengthways, and the sides move in as you push the button down, so that the toast is always in the middle of the slot if it is a thin bit.