Customer reviews

on 30 July 2017
I have used this for some time to restore and keep my youthful complexion after skin became dry when I reached 77 . Local shops seemed to have stopped stocking it, but Amazon came to my rescue!
on 8 May 2017
I've been using this product for 10 year since my 1st, 2nd n 3rd children were born I've purchased today ready for my new arrival in a few weeks... it's a fantastic cream that works really fast if baby has extremely dry skin and smells Beautiful... I have and will continue to highly recommend this cream to anyone. It's not available on the high street anymore so had to order from here.
on 13 July 2014
Super Product. I first used this as a body lotion and found it great for my sensitive skin. I now use the cream as an 'all rounder' as I have found it works well for me as a face cream too.

I find it ideal to take away on holiday as it saves taking separate items and is in a neatly sized tube.

Great value. Not just for babies!
on 1 February 2017
Reasonable except for price
on 9 June 2013
An absolutely lovely product. Feels a bit rich and greasy to the touch, but when applied one's skin it simply drinks it up, and feels lovely and soft and fresh ~ not oily at all. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 2 February 2016
This cream is excellent and I have used it every day for some years
on 29 January 2014
great product as always and fast delivery , l must say its quality and effectiveness are second to none and is effective for dry skin
when used regularly .
on 31 August 2014
Very good product.
Cured dry skin in a very short time.
Definitely recommend this product .
on 16 December 2015
Use this cream for hands and body lovely and smooth
on 8 November 2014
My little baby boys face was covered in a dry red rash which nothing else seemed to be helping... then a friend recommended I try this... THANK GOODNESS! This cream is a savior! It cleared up his face in 2days and we've never looked back.
also good for all the family's dry skin problems. I also use it as a lip balm! :-)