Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

I wanted a case that wouldn't add unnecessary bulk to my newly acquired Panasonic TZ30 travel zoom camera. This case fits the bill perfectly. The fit is snug but with a couple uses it loosens up a bit and because there is a nice lip inside the zip there's no danger of the zip scratching the camera. The outer zip has two closures with small loops on them - you can easily arrange them so that when closed the case allows the wrist strap from the TZ30 to protrude. The case also comes with its own (optional) strap which attaches to loops at either end of the case. There is also an handstrap on the outside of the case which you can use as a belt loop too although you have to open your belt to take it on and off. Finally, inside there's a really useful little cleaning cloth (stitched in and captive) which also provides additional protection for the LCD display of the camera.

This is a minimalist solution - it adds a minimum of bulk to the TZ30 camera but does not provide space for a spare battery etc.The Seville 20 reflects the usual high standard of build expected from LowePro. Recommended as a minimalist pocket case for your TZ30.
88 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
I already have a carry-case for my camera, but found it slightly too bulky. I wanted a tight fit for my Panasonic DMC-TZ30 for daily trips. I wanted something to only hold the camera (no additional accessories, be it memory card or other), and found the perfect item. A very good quality case, does the job simply and brilliantly. There is no room for anything else and the camera fits exactly to the case (hand strap included). All in all a brilliant case, simple, and very well made. I have had this item for over 6 months now, and really cannot complain.
on 10 May 2013
This case is a perfect fit for my Panasonic Lumix TZ30. The quality is really good*, and seems to offer a good level of protection. What I really like is that the case doesn't add alot of bulk or weight to the camera. This does mean though that there's no space to store a spare battery or memory card; that doesn't bother me as I always carry spares in my rucksack but hopefully useful to know. *The only thing I didn't like was the strap that comes with the case. It looked really cheap and nasty and was alreasdy fraying so i just threw it away. So if it's important for you to be able to wear the camera round your neck or over shoulder, this probably isn't the case for you.
on 4 March 2013
I bought this for my Panasonic Lumix TZ30. It is a good fit and just the job if you're looking for a case that will simply protect your camera. Lowepro has a good reputation for quality and this comes up to standard as far as construction is concerned. In my opinion this is a recommended purchase.
on 5 February 2013
Pleased with the case and price. It is a snug fit for camera so little extra weight to carry. Only problem might be if you want more room to include chargers and so on as this will not be roomy enough for that.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this for my Panasonic Lumix TZ27 and it is a good snug fit. The case is good quality and offers good protection to the camera.
on 16 August 2016
It's OK but I'm finding the Acme Made pouch style better/easier to use.