Customer reviews

Colour: Warm White|Change

on 10 December 2016
Have bought these 2 sets of lights for my self and they are beautiful.I have just bought another 3for the care home I work in as they make the place so cosy lovely warm glow well worth the money and we can bring them out each Christmas as we are fed up buying lights and then they don't go the following year
on 30 July 2017
As my bookcase is my pride and joy, I wanted some lights to decorate it with. I had some previously, but cannot find them as I moved. Anyway, these arrived, when I wanted them to, and are beautiful. Clear and pink and I love stars. They really pop out from my bookcase. Cannot fault these.
on 9 March 2017
Beautiful lights for my daughters bedroom!
on 9 February 2016
Really like these. The cord is long enough so they don't have to be plugged in right where you want them. Excellent night light for my youngest son.
on 19 April 2017
Iv used these across the fireplace for over 5 months, have them on all evening and they add a nice glow to a dull wall. Wasn't sure how long these would last but there still going strong, haven't had any bulbs failing. So pleased I bought a second set for my daughters bedroom.
on 13 February 2016
Very nice Christmas lights. We had it on the tree. Long enough for small tree
on 5 January 2017
These lights are really well made and look good. There is plenty of cable and the mains voltage adaptor is robust, but not too obtrusive. The warm white look is spot on.
on 11 August 2017
These lights look fab in my daughters bedroom. Read reviews before buying and they aren't lying! These lights look lovely and spruce up any room.
on 8 March 2017
These are really nice, and seem great quality for the price. Very pleased.
on 14 March 2017
great! is hung around granddaughter's bunk bed on bottom. she loves it.