Customer reviews

Price:£6.94+ Free shipping

on 8 August 2017
As advertised
on 13 March 2017
Good enough for domestic purposes - would buy again.
on 8 June 2017
Very pretty effect. does the job I am very happy I picked this brand it can be easily stored for upcoming events. I absolutely love this product. Thank you so much for making it available. What a great idea. I have recommended it to my entire family and all my friends. Fast shipping, excellent product, what more can a consumer ask for. Not happy
on 12 February 2014
I've had some dubious tools in the past but this sure is not one of them. It's engineered to a high standard using what I judged to be tool grade steel. It's easy to use and does a great crimp every time. If your looking for a reasonably priced crimping tool that is reliable and easy to use, pick this one.
on 18 September 2013
I was a bit dubious as to the quality of this given the price, but I've made up a few cables and it has done a perfect job on every one. I do tend to squeeze very hard when crimping the cables but isn't that the idea?

No doubt a £50 ratchet one from a known brand name would somehow make life easier, but for me this was exactly what I needed at a great price!
on 4 June 2014
Having not had to attach RJ45s to cat 5/5e before - this was therefore a first. I would strongly recommend RJ45s with cable guides (to organise and separate strands prior to insertion). This tool strips the outer cable perfectly - as well as providing the required crimping ability.

All in all, worked perfectly for me.
on 1 May 2014
I bought this just for small networking work at home. It does its job and it's good enough for such DIY tasks, but ergonomics of the tool is not fantastic, so I wouldn't use it for regular wiring.
on 26 January 2015
Together with some crimp ends and cable I created my first ever custom phone cables that work:) Saved me time and money!
on 28 December 2013
Bought this after researching many a tool. Although no expert this was great, solid build and did the job in seconds
on 16 November 2014
It works, and it is great value - made a few Cat 6 cables with this, and they work fine.