Ultrasport Ski/Snowboard Helmet Race Edition
Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

on 10 February 2018
This helmet has saved me of a few occasions when I've been a bit too adventurous and crashed. I had a big fall recently, going over backwards and landing hard on my head. I took a blow but after a minute felt ok. It would have been worse with out it.

I've stuck stickers and a gopro mount to the helmet with out issue.

The only negative is the adjustable strap at the back can rub a bit on the back of the head.
review image
on 8 November 2013
Good helmet, lots of key features, but the size guide doesn't work, and dispite trying it on 2 other people with extra large heads, the helmet:

a. Doesn't fit.
b. Looks far too small.

Therefore, if you have a small / medium head. Buy it. If not, you will look rediculous and feel very uncomfortable.

I would recommend the GIRO x-large helmet.
on 11 April 2016
Bought it for paragliding.
Not the sexiest helmet ever but it looks protective and that what matters.

I had to get rid of the back-head size adjuster as it was not comfortable when looking up at the wing. (I was lucky the helmet is a tight fit)
Presumably for snow sports this would not be an issue :)
on 20 December 2017
Product description is exact .. very good
on 11 February 2014
This was a great fit. I have a gargantuan head and this size had more than enough adjustment to make this a tight fit or a comfortable fit.

The whole experience was initially confusing as I never previously wore a helmet, but after a few hours I thought nothing of it and eventually never noticed I was wearing it.

I could happily recommend this helmet, and my friends were quite impressed with it too. Especially at the price
on 23 March 2017
Fits well, seems more comfortable than my last helmet.
on 24 April 2016
Arrived on time and XL just fits my head to replace my rather battered one I've had for 10 years.
on 14 May 2016
not tested with a collision, but feels solid, looks good and does the job
on 29 August 2017
Was too small for my Big head
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 March 2016
Excellent fit, appears to be very durable and comfortable