Customer reviews

Munchkin Travel Booster Seat
Style: 2016 Model|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 11 December 2015
This is a great booster chair for traveling and at home. I got rid of the high chair and just use this one now. It saves a lot of space and my daughter loves sitting on it. I use it as a handbag when traveling, The compartment is big enough for keeping passports tickets, phone and a small toy.
on 12 May 2015
Really handy booster seat with space for storage. My only criticism is that any orange foods seem to stain the light coloured material very quickly, so any pasta sauce that is spilled seems to stay forever! Very light to carry around though and I would buy another if required.
on 12 November 2017
Excellent travel booster seat. It's really compact when folded up and easy to carry with the strap. It fits securely on most sized chair and all of the straps are fully adjustable. I love the storage space underneath for supplies--it really cuts down on what you need to bring when going out. We live in Italy and high chairs are pretty much non existent in restaurants here. We had been bringing the booster we use at home, but it's quite bulky. This is a vast improvement. We'll also be gong to visit family in Egypt in January and it will be a relief that our son will always have a place to eat while we're out and about. Well done!
on 19 April 2016
Great value as got it at half price. Handy as a travel booster seat and we also use it at home so my daughter can sit at the breakfast bar with us. She loves being able to be sat up with the grown ups so it's been brilliant for that. Only thing is some food bits have gotten stuck in the velcro fastenings which are hard to clean but to be expected with a messy toddler I suppose.
on 1 June 2017
Easy to unpack/pack and has a good shoulder strap for carrying. The little zip compartment is useful. The straps to hold my toddler in are a little low though and cut across his thighs slightly. The buckles holding the child in and the buckles that strap the booster to the chair are different sizes which means if you accidentally buckle them together or your child does... it can be hard to unbuckle.
on 10 February 2016
Fantastic! The child I'm minding does not sit with the family to eat, according to his parents but he sits on this booster seat at mine. He is relaxed and even asks for his seat belt to be fastened! I love the fact it can be converted into a booster by extending its legs and the storage under the seat is an extra bonus!
on 20 January 2016
This was so good and beyond our expectations. Our baby loves sitting with us without barriers. So even though she has her own highchair, she doesn't like it as it has a small tray that keeps her away from us! So we decided to use this seat even at home as it makes her set next to us on our table!
The seat is also great outside where ever we may go. Highly recommended.
on 15 August 2017
Just the ticket so easy to travel with and the storage in the base holds enough for nappy change
Used for our 16 month old grandson who was getting a bit fussy about sitting in high chair He thinks he is sitting at the table with us
on 26 April 2016
Great for transitioning from high chair to chair. It has stained but is tough enough to endure a good scrub down after each meal if required. I haven't given this product a fifth star as the restraints won't extend any further and my son has only just turned 2, so not sure how much longer it will be of use.
on 9 March 2016
not very sturdy, does not sit flat on chair and side sections are material only so child can easily fall out if they like to bounce around a bit or move when seated (which most babies and toddlers do) - would never leave them alone for even a few seconds in this