on 20 November 2017
A great little series. Love the coming together as a group. Great storylines aswell
Thanks Amazon
on 10 September 2017
I( absolutely loved this and the delivery of the dvd was good too
on 4 December 2017
Great condition, like new, fast delivery. Great product would recommend !
on 31 August 2016
Fantastic value content and delivery
on 26 May 2017
Delivery was good came as expected.
on 23 November 2015
Excellent dvd
on 20 October 2016
My friend was watching Mistresses since they started and always told me that it's a great tv show. I was not so sure, but one day I had nothing to do and noticed that they have Mistresses on Amazon and decided to give them a go. The next few weeks I was binging on these tv series! OMG! They are so good and interesting - from the first few minutes of the first episode I was hooked. My hubby said he doesn't like it, but finally got hooked too. Now we are waiting for a new season. Really highly recommended.

If you found my review helpful, please tick the YES box below.
on 18 October 2010
I was looking forward to watching series 3 after 1 and 2 but found it all too rushed. It's as if the writers ran out of ideas and couldn't wait to just wrap it up! the fact that there is only 4 episodes proves this. pitty!
on 30 November 2010
I've absolutely loved the previous 2 series but this one left me a little disappointed. It did have a good story line and the actress's were great but I just felt there was something lacking. Worth watching though.
on 23 May 2013
Mistresses series 3 is shorter than the first two series as it only contains 4 one hour episodes. Great acting (almost to be expected by now) and an engaging story line that charts the developments of the love lives of the central four characters. It does however 'jump' from one situation to another a little too quickly for comfortable viewing, which give the impression that it was somehow rushed, in order to get the story told in as few episodes as possible. This is the only reason I would rate this 4 and not 5 star entertainment. Still it sits equally in my high appraisal alongside the first two series and is a great addition to my BBC drama collection.