on 25 October 2013
Other people seem to have been luckier than I was.
Out of the twenty tea lights, SEVEN did not work upon arrival.
The ones I have do not use one battery, but THREE. There were three spares in the box so just enough for one.
Having paid over £12 inc delivery, I feel they are a waste of money.
on 7 November 2013
Flicker and strength of light strong at first (for about 10 minutes) then became extremely faint almost to the point that I wasn't sure if they were actually on. Having switched them off for the night and back on again the next night they seemed strong again only for exactly the same thing to happen again. I won't be purchasing this brand again.
on 19 November 2012
Perhaps I chose the wrong product but the description did say "superbright"so I assumed the light would shine through the thin tissue paper we use for lantern making. The units seem well made and the flicker is attractive but they are obviously only any good in a stand alone situation as our lanterns were very dull.
on 16 July 2012
The image for me didn't tell the whole picture. I expected a warm yellowish light and got amber (which I didn't want). I did look at some other tea lights and opted for this one based on the picture. Aside from the colour of the light the tea light is good for what it is and the flame is a soft silicone type material whereas many are a harder plastic. All in all it's good and hopefully it will look good at the garden event in a couple of weeks. I docked a star due to the fact the light wasn't as it looks in the picture. The sellers service was prompt and am happy with that.
on 24 March 2014
I bought these LED candles as I am getting married in a manor house and the evening do is under the building, due to health and safety you are unable to use real candles. These tea lights look gorgeous in the small lanterns I have bought. Really great idea.
on 26 December 2012
The lights were extremely popular with our 5 year old granddaughter who used them for our dolls houses but we were were disappointed with the battery life, nothing like the 80-100 hours quoted, more like 12-15.
on 12 January 2011
SET OF 20 LED BATTERY TEA CANDLE LIGHTS IN WHITE ** IDEAL FOR WEDDINGS, HOMES, CHRISTMAS, ETC **

Excellent product and service. Ordered on the 10/01/2011 delivered on the 12/01/2011, can't beat that.
on 24 December 2010
These LED Tealights worked well and the flickering effect looked good. The battery lasted sufficiently with the light fading gradually.
on 7 April 2013
Yes,pleased with these candles.They are nice and bright,easy to use,only one battery needed which cuts the cost.I use them outside in lanterns which has proved to be fine.
on 29 January 2014
I'm please with my tea candles .. .......... I have been using them every night .. Battery's has not run out , that's good , no mess to ..