on 3 December 2012
I received my product the next day it is the best hoover i have brought very light and cleans my carpets great
on 29 January 2015
Used in upstairs bedrooms only, so not very demanding, but works well here. Rather noisy in operation.
on 26 January 2013
THIS UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER IS VERY GOOD AND EASY TO USE SOEASY TO DO THE STAIRS WITH AS WELL THANKS
on 14 June 2012
I've been a Hoover vacuum cleaner user for many years; this PU2111 is my third. I bought this model as a replacement for a ten year old bagless Hoover and wish I had replaced the old one years earlier.
The cost of the bags is compensated by the convenience of disposing the dust, compared with a bagless one.
This PU2111 is also so much lighter to use and is a brilliant sucker (pardon) for dust.
After ordering with the "one click" button, it was delivered to my home address in the Netherlands four days later, so five stars ***** to Amazon.co.uk and the postal services as well!
on 14 January 2016
It is great vaccum cleaner I especially like the bags that were provided
on 14 November 2014
All good and up to expectations.
on 4 December 2011
I had a vacuum cleaner for 12 years which worked fine. In August 2011 I bought this one, thinking that a Hoover would be a good purchase. I vaccum the house roughly once a week. On December 4th the Hoover died and would not come back to life. I changed the fuze on the plug; I changed the bag; I cleaned inside the filter; I let it cool off. Nothing would bring it back to life. It lasted a whole 4 months. DON'T BUY IT!
on 7 April 2016
Very good quality.
on 27 June 2011
OUR OLD HOOVER UPRIGHT CLEANER FINALY GAVE UP THE GHOST,
AFTER ABOUT EIGTH YEARS OF GOOD SERVICE, SO I SEARCHED
THE USUAL ELECTRICAL SUPPLIERS, FINDING THEY WERE ALL
PRICED THE SAME, UNTIL I CHECKED OUT AMAZON .COM THEY
WERE TWENTY POUNDS CHEEPER, WITH NO DELIVERY COSTS.
THREE DAYS LATER THE CLEANER WAS DELIVERD AND WORKS