on 24 June 2013
Sometimes the simpler is the better and these were what I had been looking for. Great for parties and decanting wine from a box perhaps. Can even be used as a vase if need be. Reminds me of France where these are used for water and house wine in bistros all over.
VINE VOICEon 16 September 2012
We bought a few of these to serve chilled tea in, which is very popular at our coffee shop. Does a great job as looks high quality, thick glass and holds chilled feel for quite a while. I will order more.
on 3 December 2013
These are great. We use them for wine, squash and even flowers sometimes. They are well made, quite heavy and rather chic!!
on 3 March 2014
I found this very misleading, it looks to me as though there are 2 carafe's, when I received the parcel there was only 1. I tried contacting the seller and did not get a reply until the 3rd message when I left him a private message. The reason for the 2 stars only is because of very slow reply.
Having said that the carafe is a nice one, but as I said I expected 2..
This is a stylish 0.5 ltr carafe. Made from moulded glass - not crystal - but for this money, it is very good. Looks good with wine, water or juice....
on 19 January 2013
Excellent carafes. A present for son in law. Stylish and worthwhile. Happy with purchase and prompt delivery. Looks more stylish if wine is decanted into these receptacles.
on 19 August 2013
The wine goes in out of the Bag in Box and then comes out into the glass and from there into the drinker. Does what is says on the tin or would do if it came in a tin!
on 26 March 2012
Absolutely fabulous product. Well worth the money and looks stylish and elegant as a water or wine dispenser on the dining table. Would recommend to anyone.
on 4 March 2014
Bought this to decant my boxes of wine into, especially when we are enjoying sitting in the sun whem we are away on holiday. Does the job
on 24 March 2013
I bought the carafe as they are quite plain and they pour well. I would recommend this product to anyone that is interested in buying it.

See one answered question