Colour: Blue|Change

on 10 April 2012
I was a little worried about buying this...would it collapse on me whilst I was using it?

My fears were totally unfounded. This is a great item. Does the job perfectly and when you have finished, it folds flat so you can easily store this away. The item is dishwasher safe and will withstand very very hot temperatures.

At this price, this is a bargain and will last years to come.

Highly recommended.
on 17 November 2011
I wasn't careful enough when ordering and so this didn't really work for me because the end of the funnel is really small, maybe a centimetre in diameter. It works well for liquids, but not for anything else.

On the plus side, it doesn't take much space.
on 23 November 2013
I drink filtered water from glass bottles and use this little gem each time I refill one.

It's extremely well designed and actually really fun to pop and collapse. I often find myself inadvertently leaving the kitchen playing with it as if it were a stress relief toy.

It funnels water perfectly and flattens to fit in the cutlery draw.

Highly recommended.
on 6 June 2016
The problem with this item is while pouring powdered spices into container using this funnel, the spices tend to stick at the ridges; resulting in wastage of the spices. At least I have faced this problem. But it's absolutely fine with coarse items like lentils etc.
on 3 November 2011
...it is not as easy as the seive and colander that Colourworks have in their range that are designed to collaspe. For me with a dextrous problem I find it both stiff and 'fiddly' to collapse so have decided to leave it erected all the time. No problem as small amd sits inside another item without taking up space.

This range is brilliant as being made of silicone does not dent or break when I drop it as frequently happens these days to me.
on 23 May 2012
This is a really good funnel for the smaller kitchens or maybe a caravan. It takes up almost no space at all and dose the same job as a ridged funnel. If you haven't got a small kitchen it's still a good buy. I would highly recommend this item to anyone looking to buy a new funnel.
on 4 November 2014
If you, like me, find filling pepper and salt mills frustrating and difficult, here is the answer. I have cut one of these to fit the aperture of my pepper mill exactly and lo and behold, no more peppercorns all over the kitchen. Yay! And it squashes down and lives in the container with the peppercorns until I need it next.
on 13 May 2012
Smaller than it looks but the end is just the right size to pop into those plastic bottles I am putting together a set of the things in green blue and orange - they look very fine and great to use. Would recommend without a pause.
on 21 January 2011
Great little funnel. Useful for anything you want to pour as the smallest spout is fairly wide. Because it is a sort of cone shape, you can't just sit it in a bottle neck and expect it not to fall over. This is obvious from the design, but it's great at what it does. It collapses when not in use and then pulls out into the funnel shape and you can hold the tab at the top while pouring. It's not brilliant for bottles as I said and you would need to make sure your bottle isn't going to fall over while you're pouring, because if you let go of the funnel, it will fall over. I'm not going to take a star off for this because, as I said before, it's obvious this would happen because this funnel has been manufactured to fold flat between uses and the problems that come with it aren't so bad that you wouldn't want one. I love mine and it's pink, which makes it even better!
on 19 September 2013
Folds up so neatly and is satisfying (in the way popping bubblewarp is) to pop out again. I've used this twice already and loved it. It works fine so long as you have a hand free to hold it in place though. I tried to decant liquid from a huge bottle (needing both hands to hold it) into a smaller one and found I'd need another pair of hands. Sometimes solid plastic funnels work ok in that situation as the solid plastic pipe at the base of the funnel just wedges itself against the bottle - not the case with this - it is flimsey silicone. I shouldn't have expected it to work for this anyway, so no harm done. But do think about what you'll be decanting and consider if you'll have a hand spare before buying this.