Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 February 2013
I bought8 of these for my four children, aged 4 - 8. They are a hit. So much nicer than cheap, poor quality plastic glasses and the bright colours are great. They go in the diswasher and are durable - we've dropped them on our tiled floor a few times with no adverse affect. If I have one tiny negative, it's that with three boys and a girl, my boys bicker over who gets the blue and green at each meal, with none wanting the purple or, God forbid, the pink! Maybe I should just buy some more.
on 14 January 2017
These are exactly what I was looking for - unbreakable cups for my little granddaughters to use, and at a sensible price! The only problem is that their favourite colours are pink and purple so there are sometimes down-turned mouths when I offer drinks in the blue and green ones!
on 12 June 2011
Bought these as I needed something other than glasses as I wanted to keep them by the bedside! They are really good and do the job! No chips or cracks like other reviews, but then again I have not bashed them around or dropped them as yet! But for the price, who can complain! Will be buying some more!
on 16 January 2017
Have not been able to buy decent plastic beakers anywhere and found these instead. Arrived quickly, packaged well and they are brilliant. Brightly coloured and ideal for adults and children, easy to clean and unbreakable so I believe!
on 12 May 2016
After 10 days of usage my daughter dropped it on the floor and it broke! It hasn't even been in the dishwasher (it had been washed by hand only) Not virtually unbreakable as description says. I'm very disappointed.
on 25 April 2011
Ordered these lovely cups for my kids recently, and after a month 2 of them have chipped already! They've not been dropped or handled roughly so am quite disappointed that they have already started to deteriorate though normal handling and usage.
on 25 July 2014
Really great. Had them for 12 months, no fading whatsoever. Extremely sturdy, survived numerous drops onto the floor. They stack nicely too. NB I don't use a dishwasher, no idea if they are okay in one.
on 11 March 2011
I have lots of kids coming and going and these cups are pretty sturdy and can take a few bumps and drops. They do not stain and clean really well. Thumbs up!
on 1 April 2011
Recently ordered second set as these are great value for money (were on special when I purchased them), kids love them and they seem to be hard wearing. They have been dropped on tile flooring several times and not chipped or shattered and personally I found the stickers easy to remove. The only small complaint is that the second set I ordered didn't match the first (instead of orange cup got purple) so 1 cup doesn't match the ''matching'' kitchen craft plates and bowls I also bought. That said, they were so cheap I may just keep ordering more until I get a matching set!

Couple of months on and I only have 2 cups left as turns out they do chip after all!
on 28 November 2015
I would have given 5 stars except that one of the cups had a chip in the lip. So much for virtually unbreakable when it's damaged on arrival.
Having said that, I do love the size and colours and so pleased that they don't have 'seams' where two halves are joined - I've had this with other similar products - but these are smooth and very pretty.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price