Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 12 April 2017
fab thanks
on 11 November 2010
What can I say about Harry Hill? The man is just a comic genius and these genius is translated beautifully on to TV Burp and his new DVD TV Burp Gold 3. The laughs just keep coming in this DVD of fun. I especially enjoy the bonuses on this DVD. My favourite just has to be the K Factor story. And the inclusion of the "making of" of this much loved show is a huge treat to see what Harry Hill does to get the laughs he deserves. Now is this better than TV Burp Gold 1 and 2? Well there's only one way to find out! BUY IT!
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2011
I love the Harry Hill tv show so this DVD was a great Xmas gift to receive. It can't have been easy to pick a "best of" from the TV burp show because there are so many funny sketches and observations. I laughed almost all the way through this DVD and it's the sort of thing you can watch over and over again, particularly if you have guests round who are hard to entertain. A great buy.
on 13 March 2014
Chose it because I love Harry Hill and missed it being on TV. Gold three is hilarious, it's doesn't matter that the TV programs are not current. Might be a little pricey but harry is worth it.
on 3 January 2011
It came a little late, later than it said it would be delivered but this may be because of the snow.
Overall, i'm happy with the product and service.
on 27 August 2012
Excellant value for money, would recommend. Very funny especially if you like "Harry Hill", try and buy the number 1 and 2 DVD's first though.
on 23 January 2011
I TREATED MYSELF TO THIS DVD, I JUST LOVE WATCHING HARRY HILL TV BURB AND JUST HAD TO HAVE THIS DVD, IVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NEVER EVER GET BORED OF WATCHING IT, HARRY HILL IS THE MOST UP TO DATE COMEDY GUY I KNOW, HOW HE PUTS THE PROGRAMME TOGETHER I WILL NEVER KNOW, HES WITH AND HUMOUR ARE JUST SO FANTASTIC, GREAT DVD, I WOULD URGE ANYONE TO BUY IT, YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING IT AND YOU WILL NEVER TIRE OF WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
on 8 December 2010
This product was delivered speedily. I can't complain about the price either - it was the cheapest I had seen than anywhere else.

As for the content - I can't say as it is a Xmas present!

I would recommend this to anyone and will certainly use the service again. Thank you.
on 3 June 2014
My family love Harry Hill and this DVD is excellent. I would recommend it . We have other DVD's of his -this one is good
on 9 May 2014
Bought for my grandson who is an absolute fan and guess what he loves it. Buy with confidence and make a fan happy.