on 7 March 2014
The spoon is ok but a little bit chunky and I found out last night when scraping the last few baked beans out of the jug it squeaks like polystyrene, or plimsolls on a gym floor! Poor Mrs Peter760 said it put her teeth on edge! But that said it does clean easily and does the job.
on 20 February 2013
I have a couple of these and they invaluable for non-stick pans.
I thought at first it might stick, but it just glides across surface of the
pan. Love the colour and would recommend them for anyone who
cooks in non-stick pans.
on 10 September 2011
I was getting fed up with constantly replacing wooden spoons so have now replaced all of my utensils with fun coloured silicone cookware - it lasts longer, doesn't scratch my pans and is brightens up the kitchen.
on 16 April 2014
This is quite a small spoon. I would prefer something with a longer handle so you can stir sauce in pans, and mix in bowls a bit easier.

But it's adequate, and really easy to clean; nothing sticks to it.
on 25 March 2012
I have to say I have been pleased with all of the Kitchen Craft products that I have bought. I purchased this spoon because I have fairly recently bought some good quality non stick pans and I don't want to scratch them. This works well, but please note that it is silicone covered over a metal spoon so it is not flexible. I am at the moment replacing all my kitchen utensils to the type that are kind on non-stick surfaces.
on 3 December 2011
This spoon is cute! It has a short handle and is a wooden spoon covered in rubber which makes it easy to keep clean.
on 14 May 2013
Didn;t realise it was so small didn;t check size, wouldn;t go for silicone again, it washes well but the scooped edge makes it difficult to get anything off it or to scrape the pan to get all the soup/custard or whatever out of it
on 8 October 2012
I really like these spoons as you can stir hot food without burning your fingers .
I never think that wooden spoons are very hygienic , and metal spoons get too hot .
I also like the bright colours .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2012
I love silicone product in the kitchen! They make my life soooo much easier! Brilliant idea! I would like to recommend to all of you who like baking & cooking.
on 26 November 2012
Love this spoon, super colour and the size is just right. I haven't tried silicone cookwear before but am looking forward to putting it into use.

See one answered question