on 23 January 2013
It would be better with clips that are more flexible. I had to buy two sets to use smaller curlers with bigger clips. Otherwise, the clips are to small for curlers and hair.
on 24 November 2012
These were purchased for my wife. They produce a looser different shaped curl to a traditional heated roller. The DVD has to be viewed to understand the two different ways of using them. My wife likes them as an alliterative, but she does not love them. She still uses the traditional type of roller more often, but these do get regular use.
on 11 February 2013
The Wahl Spirolls Black/Grey 18-Piece Conical Heated Rollers were bought as a Christmas Gift. The new owner user has given a positive responses. Well worth the sale price.
on 11 January 2014
After reading the reviews I thought I would give these a go. I'm not a wimp nor do I have a low pain threshold but ooowwwwcccchh... they really do pull on your hair. At first I thought it must be me - so I let my hairdresser loose with them. After a few tries and various combinations of rollers/clips and rolling over, under, rolling from the scalp outwards and even spiralling them, we both gave up. The only conclusion I can come to, is that my long hair is just too long for these. The idea is a good one and yes, I kept them in long enough to curl but they must be much better suited to shorter, shoulder length hair. Guess I'll just wait until I fancy a shorter hair cut!
on 14 January 2013
Good product, after bit of practice good results, curls hair very quicky, Saves time pop them in do your makeup then remove for big curls which last.
on 26 March 2014
I went to use my rollers for the second time a few days ago and they won't heat up! They took around 40 minutes the first time I used them but they seemed to work ok. This is the second time I turned them on and they just didn't heat up at all. A real let down as I was impressed the first time (when the eventually worked)!! Really let down!
on 9 February 2014
Take about 10 minutes to warm up. Comes with a DVD of how to apply them. I found it easy to put in by myself. Gave a fab curl (better than my old heated rollers). Found them a touch heavy when all applied to head. I suggest that you tie a scarf around them to keep the weight even.
on 23 March 2014
These create excellent bouncy curls, the problem is the clips. If your hair has any depth or if you put anything more than the smallest section of hair, they will not hold. It's very frustrating. With better quality clips, I would rate these a five for sure.
on 29 January 2014
Wahi spirolls top gear. Well pleased with this item and the wife finds them very helpfulll when she cannot get to the hairdressers
on 30 March 2014
Handy little case with rollers - first time ive used them but they were easy to use and worked well. Good product for the price.

See one answered question