Customer reviews

Despicable Me
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 22 February 2016
Not a fan of all the pieces. Some of them are a bit... boring... But there's the ones you'll have heard in the film which are most of them very pleasant to hear, or will have you dancing around the room singing to them. The CD seems a little short for a film soundtrack, but I'm still glad we bought it. I could be wrong, but it seems like from the lyrics, many are actually about the film - not just songs written by those people about other things that got stuck on the album.
on 30 December 2015
My boys love the film so I got the soundtrack to go with the portable stereo I bought my son for Christmas. Mummy loves this soundtrack too! How else could I smuggle Pharrell into my 5 year old son's CD collection... Music I don't mind him playing - perfect! Seller posted this really quickly too, and believe it came from overseas, so top marks there too.
on 17 July 2013
My children love this CD, especially Unicorns I love them! Its a fun cd for adults and children! The songs are as in the film. So often I have order the soundtrack and its nothing like the film. The songs are as they are in the film.
on 13 February 2014
My daughter absolutely loves the movie and watches it constantly, so I get to hear the mix of original Pharrel tracks and 70's disco enough (you'd think).
A superior soundtrack album indeed.
on 10 January 2018
Son loves this and we enjoy it too.
VINE VOICEon 18 April 2013
The movie was great and the sound track amazing loved by me and my kids alike. Cheers them up on the school run in the morning and reminds me of them when I'm missing them. Good fun good music
on 13 October 2017
Everybody loves minions!
on 10 October 2015
Bought this for my sons minion themed party. The kids loved the fact that they were doing pass the parcel to the actual songs from the movie 😊
on 27 January 2017
Brilliant! My four year old danced all day
on 1 August 2016
Saw when in pictures. Sill good