on 13 April 2017
Super value, I brought the large. I would say I was a true to size 12 and this fitted like a glove. I have a 38" bust which is accommodated for in this wetsuit and with it being 5mm it offers great protection from the cold (brought with the intention if using in the wild Atlantic way in Kilkee Ireland), perfect for the start and end of season use. Only downside is there isn't as much movement having the full 5mm a 5/3mm can give a little more flexibility in the arms, for me this isn't an issue as it's really just to be able to go into the sea to oversee the kids and to keep me warm.
on 30 May 2014
I initially felt a little foolish when I turned up to do my kayak training in this wetsuit as it is quite thick but it was March, wet and cold.

I had the last laugh as we all ended up in the water and I was the only one not shivering!

If, like me, you don't like being cold when doing outside water sports in the cold months, this is a must!
on 30 January 2016
Bought as the first wetsuit for my wife for doing some open water swimming. She typically gets very cold anytime but this suit keep her warm when in the open water in Scotland. For 50 pounds it was great value.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this to go bodysurfing in Oct. Love the design but medium was too tight for me althought I'm a size 12 normally. Would have got Large but it was not available.
on 20 November 2014
I just love this wetsuit! Excellent price-quality ratio. Good finish, comfortable and a good fit. Also protects from the wind, I've used this in +3 Celsius weather.
on 13 January 2017
It seems correct quality for the price... It looks like it will tear apart (you can see the tiny lines on the picture) but it still holds all after 8 dives. I hope it will stay like this.
review image
on 25 March 2014
I bought this wet suit for hydro therapy and it is of a good quality. I like it a lot.
on 18 October 2014
Just what I was looking for. :-) Great value for money. A snug fit, as expected with a wetsuit. It seems good quality (not tried it in the water yet). I get cold easily so the thickness should keep me snug.
on 22 April 2016
Hi , it is too late for me to return this as I need it. However I was disappointed it was marked and would appreciate someone contacting me.
review image
on 24 November 2014
I purchased this item and has only been worn 3 times and the zips teeth has broken...so I would advise to purchase another wet suit product.