TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 August 2017
Great bottle to spray water in my hair ready for styling, i don't know why but i find this more effective than wetting my hands and putting my hands through my hair, it just seems faster and less messy/ fiddly. I would recommend however that you do your hair in say your bathroom with a tiled wall or something behind you as obviously because its spraying water if you're not careful stuff behind you will become wet, because i used to do my hair in my bedroom my electronics (PS4/TV) were getting some water on them which i was not a fan of so i wet my hair with this in my bathroom instead.

I do find paying this much for a bottle that just sprays water is a bit much but i do think its worth it, also for the reviews saying it just sprays a jet of water, ignore them, they have simple minds and don't realize you need to turn the head into 'fine mist mode' for it to spray a fine mist. (Its does not say 'fine mist mode' on the bottle by the way, its just what i call it)
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2015
I went shopping on the high street for a fine mist sprayer and I honestly didn't think it would be so hard to find one. I did try a fair few - all false economies. Either they didn't have a fine spray or the nozzle just dripped when spraying or something or other.

This product is perfect for my needs - spraying my hair while styling.

Pros
- As others have found it has a lovely fine mist
- Comfortable & sturdy nozzle head construction with a good grip
- Nozzle can be easily adjusted
- Transparent so you can see just how much is left when running low.
- Good design. Great design.

Cons
At £5+ I think it's a wee bit on the expensive side, it did hurt a little bit to pay so much for a sprayer. If it were just a pound or two less I would buy one or two more without hesitation.

Honestly, no other cons I can think of. It is much smaller than it looks in the pictures so make a note of the size. Not an issue for me as I wanted something fairly small and light to hold.
5 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2017
Small water tank (smaller than I expected from the pic) but far superior quality to some of the others I've saw in super market or pound shop. I use to spray my daughter's hair with some water & conditioner mix to detangle and it works great for that purpose.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2017
A very good spray bottle for the price, seems very robust and a highly adjustable spray; either a high pressure jet or a nice fine mist, with no leakage from the spray handle or from the bottle seal. Perfect for misting plants or hair. Only improvement would be a transparent water bottle to allow you to see exactly how much is left, but you can feel when it starts to get empty from the weight.

If you found this review helpful then please upvote.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2017
Those who say this is easily adjustable obviously got a different bottle to me. There is no fine mist option on mine. Believe me I've tried! This was bought for wetting my hair (which was quite funny, I was drenched instantly) so I wasn't very happy lol. Probably great for gardening etc but please don't spray it at your head!
2 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2017
Simple but effective. I bought one to spray seedlings gently and another for spraying dry washing as I iron. They are small and their shape makes them more stable than the rinsed-out and re-used detergent spray bottles I used before ! I would recommend them
2 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2018
This is a really good water spray cheaper than one I bought from a retail store and has last me for a few months now. I know this may sound weird but t sprays water so fine that I use my second bottle as a makeup setting spray with my DIY setting spray concoction.
on 28 January 2018
This is definitely the best spray bottle I’ve ever used. It gets my hair evenly wet and it sprays the perfect amount of water, so not too much and not too little. It’s very easy to hold with oily hands too with makes it perfect for natural hair.
on 19 February 2015
Terrible product, clogs every 30 seconds and refuses to spray until removing the top and emptying the tube. Has no broken from "overuse" after around a month. Would never buy again
8 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2018
This is fine if you want a very focussed single jet of liquid, but there seems to be no option for creating a mist spray, which is actually what I needed the bottle for. Be aware, as it says in the description, that this is a very small bottle.