Price:£38.70 - £96.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 2 May 2015
This ring is chunkier than I expected and looks really cheap. The gold doesn't shine and the diamonds are so small you can't see them. If I had seen it first I wouldn't have bought it and this was intended as a wedding ring so it just isn't the right quality for that. It's in the process of being returned.
on 5 May 2012
This ring was just what I was looking for. Ideal for everyday wear and looks nice. Would say this was slightly small for the size O that I purchased, but is fine during the colder weather.
on 23 May 2015
Was looking for a wedding ring that want a plain band when I came across this ring, true to size and the band isn't too wide or narrow. Beautiful design with the leave & swirls it looks perfect on. Not boring and pain and not overly fussy either.
review image
on 26 February 2014
as i have arthritis in my hands now i needed a new wedding ring but didnt just want a plain band, this ring looks wonderful on and takes the place of my wedding ring and eternity ring all in one
on 21 November 2013
It looks better on the picture, in reality a little bit small, but it correspondent to the 40 Pound.
I little bit disappointed, maybe it I will return it and order another one
on 3 December 2013
Bought this ring for my daughters 18th birthday and it looks absolutely amazing perfect for such sn occasion. Lovely detail and beautiful design.
on 9 August 2013
The ring was just as I had hoped it would be, the fit was perfect and it was exactly what I had been looking for, the delivery was very very good.
on 17 July 2015
Love the ring but very small sizes still keeping tho well worth the money. Fast delivery
on 18 January 2015
Very nice, good value and well worth the money.
on 17 December 2014