Price:£38.99 - £71.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 4 January 2011
I bought this ring a few months back to put away for Christmas for a present. The ring arrived and I couldn't help being disappointed, the diamonds on the swirls on the face of the ring didn't sparkle much at all. I mean the price of the ring probably reflects the quality but I was expecting more as it had been reduced from a higher price. I sent the ring back and as promised I received a full refund from Amazon, I cannot fault amazon as a supplier. I just was expecting the ring to look more sparkly.
on 14 July 2015
This ring looks great in the picture, but it was so much smaller than expected, so much that I can't even see a hallmark let alone any stones.
Ring sizing is smaller too, It was sent quickly though.
on 29 November 2014
very thin and delicate.I wanted to gift it some one but sad spend money and its not suitable to gift anybody. I will use it for my self. I will wear this with another delicate ring (two ring together) not just this one on its own.
on 10 April 2014
im realy happy with this ring just as described infact even nicer a real bargain and very pretty will be ordering again very soon
on 15 March 2013
Not as sparkly as initially thought but ideal for what it was ordered for. A perfect gift for a first mother's day
on 12 July 2013
i liked the look of this ring an in price range i would recomend this to anyone of my family an freinds
on 18 September 2015
It is small but my girlfriend is in love with this ring... she couples it with another ring and it shows it up beautifully
on 17 February 2016
It is very different to the one in the picture. In reality it is much thinner..
on 8 July 2015
Gold band very thin, don't think it will last very long but pretty ring
on 25 September 2015
Bit disappointed as the ring looked more a dull silver than gold