Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour: Peers Hardy Only Table|Change
Price:£13.85+ Free shipping

on 12 September 2013
Ordered this as a gift for my son as part of his birthday present because he loves air hockey at the arcades on hoilday. The product reveiws were decentenough so we thought we'd give it a go for this price.
- It's small enough to sit on a tabletop and provides a little bit of quick entertainment for a 5-year-old.
BUT...
- The fan is quite underpowered, it blows a gentle breeze that barely lifts the puck off the surface. I don't know what I was expecting for this price, but found that a bit disappointing.
- It does feel a bit cheaply made. Again, for the price, I don't know what I was expecting, but it does seema little bit shoddy. The woodwork around tehegded isn't very neatly finished off where it dips at the 'goalmouth'. The screw-on goals are a bit flimsy, and a bit of the plastic trim was actually cracked despite it being in all the packaging in transit.

All-in-all, for the price it's a bit of fun, but I wouldn't expect it to last that long.
LIke I say, you get what you pay for. Fortunately for us it was more of a 'stocking filler' to supplement his other gifts, and looks a bit more substantial than a leappad game at the same price..
on 8 March 2012
This is a great quality air hockey table! I bought it for my two sons, they love playing it! It keeps them entertained for hours! I have even had a go and really loved it! I would recommend it to anyone, any age! It is a great size and stores easily, they have even played it in the car when we went for a long drive and didnt get bored once! I am definately considering getting the Desktop Football next!!
on 22 December 2013
Badly made product that looks and feels cheap. The screws did not go in due to the holes not being drilled in the right places. Also my product did not work when batteries were fitted even after checking it was on! and checking the batteries were inserted correctly.
on 9 December 2014
This arrived today. It does not have a manufactures name anywhere on the box or instructions so I do not know if its Peers Hardy or not. Quite a few of the red markings on the top have been scuffed off. The air power coming out of the holes is so poor that the speed of the puck across the table is the same with or without it being switched on.
on 5 August 2013
Bought it for my grandson's 9th birthday. He loves it and likes the fact that it is portable and he can take it with him when he goes to stay with his Dad.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old grandson as he loves air hockey but all the family enjoyed it over Xmas. It fits nicely on a coffee table and the pucks slide smoothly when the air is turned on. We had great fun organising heats , quarter finals ect.
on 4 April 2015
This was the worst thing I have ever brought. It was broken in so many places! Was offered to sent back and get a refund, but by time I've brought packaging/paid post etc there was just no point.. So we fixed the things that were broken, only to find that the fan does not work either!! It's now in the best place for it .... The RUBBISH!!!
on 28 December 2014
Fun and entertaining suited for all ages. Great for a tournaments with friends. I am enjoying it. Include all the acessories. Batteries not included. It is so addicitive for long periods. A great game to brighten the night. Full five marks. No complaints at all. I am a satisfied customer. Love it.
on 30 January 2015
Small size, easy to store. Has some novelty value and players can have a good friendly competition

Pretty poor performance from the fans, they barely blow anything out, you'd do better by saving the 8 batteries and getting each player to blow on the surface. The underside of the paddles are lined with felt which has worn off after a handful of uses. Not really a keeper. Would summarise this as a throwaway toy.
on 13 January 2016
The hit gift of 2014! This was the "most played with" game this Christmas, kept children and adults involved for hours. Well made, good value for money, and easy enough for even a six year old to get the hang of. Fast, furious and hilarious games enjoyed by all.

See one answered question