on 7 March 2017
Quality of product very good and value for money.
on 11 July 2012
One of the worst bikes I have come across, this bike is built purely for show and that shows in its performance. The bike i received had a broken derailleur and so luckily I could return it and receive a full refund. I would not recommend this bike to anyone as the bike is too heavy for the suspension and full suspension bikes at this price are really not worth the hassle, you are better off getting a hard tail or rigid mountain bike. The gears on this bike are shimano however the gear shifters are not and are a cheap bit of plastic with a paper sticker on that looks like it belongs on a kids bike.
on 5 September 2013
I wish I had read the reviews before buying this bike. It looks good but thats about it. I first rode this about 3 weeks ago and since then the gear shifter is faulty (only allows me to be in certain gears before changing back down when I let go), the front tyre wobbles even though I have correctly installed the tyre and both set of breaks rub the wheel even though I have spent ALOT of time trying to realign the breaks and even unscrewed the entire breaking system before putting it back together again. Its really heavy and just really a frustrating bike to have. I think there is a reason as to why it is heavily reduced in price.
on 26 December 2012
I really wish I had not purchased this bike :-( now I am stuck with it.. customer services are a joke.. the bike arrived and weighed a ton, you can really feel the weight while riding.. also have had nothing but faults with this bike.. had the free wheel completely go on me, woodworm did send a free replacement back wheel.. but the whole bike just rides horrible.. wont go in all the gears, (gear shifters ARE NOT SHIMANO, but cheap plastic pieces of crap) it rattles, now i have some knocking noise from the peddles.. woodworm want to either replace the whole bike or repair this one, to be honest i want a refund, but they wont give me one.. dont want another one of these s**ty bikes sent to me and to repair this one would mean a complete overhaul of a NEW BIKE and alot of hassle on my part, I have no confidence that it will be 100% fixed anyway.... really unhappy :-(
one star because it looked pretty in the photo :-( as a bike its completely useless.
on 2 March 2013
Opened product finding parts missing and the front wheel doesn't fit on frame, and the packaged was damaged and no instructions. Disappointing !!!
on 6 March 2012
on the 4 week of the use my bike's suspension got broken down. it took them 4 weeks to get my bike for repair when I got it back it was full of scratch and paint is removed. even though i gave them review about it they didn't reply at all.I sure that i will not buy any thing else from this brand again.
on 14 January 2011
Bike arrived in good time and was good value for money apart from being very heavy - something I did not expect.
on 20 February 2013
This bike seemed like good value for money, it was purchased for my son-in-law who cycles to work. Sadly in less than a year, one of the pedals has fallen off on 2 occassions, and the bearings have seized up. This bike has not been ridden for extended periods of time, but is very unreliable. I would not consider buying any bike of this make in the future.
on 9 December 2015
Bought for a 14 year old, he's about 5'6 and with the seat at lowest height it's fine for him and will be able to be adjusted as he gets taller.
Not the easiest of bikes to build but that was mainly due to the protective plastic breaking in transit and getting stuck where the safety release was suppose to go through.
It is quite heavy but at the price £99 it's a great starter bike to see if he keeps interested before spending £££ on something lighter.
on 23 January 2011
This bike is nicely designed and stuff, but the instructions for the front wheel are wrong. I killed myself trying to remove the nuts from the axis for nearly one hour and then I realized there was no need to. The specs said to remove them, but the only thing I had to do was to install the quick release bolt.

Overall, it's a decent bike for the price, a bit heavy, but ok. I hope it will last forever, as it's used every now and then and very lightly.