Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change

on 11 May 2016
So far it's great, zip lasted first try and it's warm. I'll update it if or when it fails.

Update 18/08/2016 I had to return this item many months ago but forgot to update this review. My issue was that the zipper at the back had burst open while I was out kayaking. Now this was a problem but the fact that it was cutting into my back while I was a few miles out in a lake was a much bigger issue. Until they fix this design flaw I would not reccomend getting this suit.
on 25 August 2017
Was great up until the zip burst open
on 7 January 2013
returned! too short and extremely odd shape- is baggy in some areas and tighter than tight in others- a reason it's so cheap..... avoid and pay the extra!
First time i've ever returned anything with amazon & i must say it's very quick and hassle free!
on 1 June 2011
the wetsuit is very good it dosent absorb much water and it gets dry so quick which is great for me but what made me really un happy is in the first time i put the suit on and my first pull up to the zip, the zip has gone completely broken can u belive!!!!!
on 25 October 2015
As yet unused, but I fully expect it to live up to my expectations!
on 23 October 2016
Brilliant suit for the price. The zip is a bit fiddly and I think after some use it make either deteriorate or break. Get suit for the amateur. Size is ok, I'm 6ft tall, 34 inch waist and it was a good fit as I bought a large but it wouldn't want it to be any smaller.
on 30 August 2016
used over 9 days of surfing in Portugal without any problem. The savings I made from not having to rent a wet suit have paid for this already.
on 29 December 2013
this item is great does what it says on the tin and i would buy it again if i need a new one really good for the money
on 24 July 2016
Bought it as a birthday present for husband, perfect fit, he wore in Madeira recently said it was very comfortable.
on 27 June 2013
Bought this wet suit for my husband. After wearing it less than half and dozen times the zip went and cannot be replaced. Total waste of money.

See one answered question