Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

This version of 'There's A Ghost In My House' is taken from the album 'Northern Soul: 20 Original Classics' released in 2010. The track runs for a total of 2.23 minutes.

I remember this song from the early 1970s (1974) though it was originally released in the 1960s. It was a club favourite from the outset but didn't receive a chart placing until 1974 upon it's re-release by EMI on the Tamla Motown label. Still sounds fresh and new. If you want a floor filler, even now, play this and everyone will get up and throw some shapes. R. Dean Taylor also had a hit with 'Gotta See Jane'. The original was released in 1968 and then again in 1974. Just as punchy as 'Ghost In My House' but doesn't quite have the same edge.
on 30 September 2013
I simply love this track and was very pleased with the actual download and I would definately get another download from this company
on 17 September 2013
This music just makes me want to dance and put the volume right up! The old songs are the best.
on 10 September 2014
I've recently gotten into Northern Soul music and I love it so far all of these hidden gems
on 30 March 2016
Ah memories. Long live soul, especially northern
on 18 July 2016
A great northern soul classic. Brilliant!
on 2 June 2015
Love it took me.back to my teenage years
on 30 April 2016
This brings back so many memories
on 4 February 2016