on 26 July 2017
Do I love you - Frank Wilson starts the ball rolling on here. All old classics but it is a decent CD. Always here these tunes at the Northern Soul events we go too. Plenty of dancing too!
on 15 January 2017
I'm a new convert to this music but I do like it alot. Wish I could dance to the music.
on 13 February 2014
Been looking for years for the perfect, authentic and up-beat NS collection, this is it, look no further! It's got everything I need to hear (the obvious but essential Tainted Love, Ghost in my House, Landslide...) and more - how good is Stormy? I'm back in the Seventies, I'm dacing, and I'm happy! CD in the post, MP3 straight to my iPhone, what more can I ask.Thank you Amazon.
on 8 December 2017
some of the tracks were great some wern't even northern soul but as i love the night by Franki Valli i can forgive the other tracks
on 16 May 2017
Brilliant album lot of favourite tracks ,tried to buy it on record store day but the lines went round the block.
on 5 January 2018
AS DESCRIBED
on 8 September 2016
Best thing about this cd is you get R Dean Taylor's 'Ghost In My House' in Mono which is miles better than the stupidly weird sounding so called Stereo version
on 10 April 2017
Perfect
on 25 May 2014
This is a brilliant cd. Well recorded whilst still retaining the atmosphere of the actual era. Spend many happy hours dancing round to the well known songs and also some new ones.
on 13 October 2016