Customer reviews

on 3 May 2017
Good mix of tunes and singers makes for decent listening in the car
on 3 March 2017
A good price and quick delivery.
on 20 April 2017
Excellent collection
on 24 June 2017
Good album
on 6 June 2017
An absolutely great record ,couldn't be happier with this purchase
on 5 August 2012
My first concern was that being oldies, most of the tracks would make my i phone sound cheap. Hallelua - they are all fine and I rate the download as very good value for money.
on 20 March 2013
I'm very happy with the track list. It's good value for money compared to the other options available. This is my first purchase and I'm new to the amazon mp3 player. Having a great experience so far.
on 30 January 2013
This is a great compilation of classics, wonderful selection of both artists and tunes. A real pleasure to listen to.
on 28 December 2012
Excellent value for money for anyone wanting a great collection of easy to listen to music from the the stars of a bygone era.
A super collection of well-known favourites.
on 5 January 2017
The list of tracks were not available when I bought this CD so it was an impulse buy. I was expecting classic American hits from across the decades. All songs are classic but they are from the 1930s, 40s and 50s. While I do enjoy listening to many of these songs I found it a bit overwhelming. Not my cup of tea but a wonderful buy for those who like songs from this era.