Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 30 August 2013
This 15 track CD has one unusual feature - none of the songs are written by Charlie! Nevertheless his interpretations of `standards` like "What`ll I Do", "Bewitched", "Once In A While" (2 versions), "Just One More Chance" and "Every Time We Say Goodbye" are as good as any I have heard.

Then we have the `pop` ballads, "I Don`t Know Why I Love You, But I Do", "Me And The Elephant", "Imagine", "Love Me", "Gasoline Alley", "Fields Of Gold" and "If You Could Read My Mind". The collection is completed with versions of "Always On My Mind" and "I`ll Take You Home Again, Kathleen".

No country music in sight, just simple arrangements and accompaniments allowing the full sensitivity of his voice to come through. Well worth the cost.
on 26 February 2015
have several Landsborough albums and they just get better
on 3 May 2013
Just love Charlie Landsborough and this CD was a joy to listen to. Such a lovely voice and he puts his heart and soulinto his music. Have seen him live several times and thoroughly enjoy listening to him.
on 22 January 2016
Exelent Cd. Charlie. landsbourough. is. A great singer lovely to listen to. As I always like his stile of music thank you. Very much
on 6 May 2011
This is the one I like best, so far. I say, so far, because each album outdoes the previous one. What a wonderful voice.
on 28 July 2015
typical charlie landsborough never fails to satisfy
on 4 November 2016
Great music from Charlie! Bargain price!
on 19 December 2015
christmas gift appears as expected
on 12 January 2016