1,148
Size: 120 Tablets|Change

on 29 January 2012
These Yumove tablets for dogs have worked wonders on our 13 year old Jack Russell Terrier and I can recommend them to anyone who has an ailing dog with rheumatism in its joints. He now seems more agile while we are out walking and not as stiff as he was before we started the Yumove.
on 19 May 2011
Excellent for dogs with skin problems. I have been adding this to the diet of my Sha Pei because of problems with his dry irritated skin. Noticed a difference in the condition of his coat within a few days! As the days go past his skin and coat keeps getting better and dry patches are becoming normal again and fur regrowing.
on 23 July 2013
We had been struggling with prescription drugs for Bubble for a year, when her stomach became so badly affected by these that she was not eating at all and eating grass for days on end in order to settle her tummy. Having read of the possible fatal effect of the side effects, I searched for an alternative and found Youmove. As it's in my nature to research everything prior to trying it, I did so thoroughly and soon switched her to Youmove. After a short period to let her system settle down from the damage caused by carprieve, I started administering one Youmove twice a day in her meals (she's an Afghan Hound, so needs two tablets a day). After a few days she was less stiff and able to go for good walks every morning. Over an hour most days, which is better than she was on caprieve, ten yards walk, 10 minutes eating grass, followed by another et........! Having told the vet of her problems with carprieve, he suggested a digestion remedy prior to administering the tablet. To me this suggestion was futile. If in doubt, read the side effects of this drug. With a new (replacement) prescription of previcox awaiting her, I researched the effects of this drug and it appears worse than the other. Death can occurr in a short time.
In short Youmove has given my dog a new lease of life, in which she can enjoy a varied diet and good walks, pain free relaxation and a happy existence. She's nine years of age and looking and obviously feeling better than she has in years.
0Comment| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2012
These tablets are brilliant for my 15 year old dog. He has a bit of trouble walking and these tablets have got him enjoying his walks again. He doesn't have arthritis just generally stiff joints which these have helped no end. Thoroughly recommend.
on 20 September 2011
I have two dogs, one of which has very sensitive skin and suffers from allergies. He takes medication for this, but we still find he licks his paws a lot, and scratches his ears. Since using Yumega Plus, this has really calmed down, and we now use this in his food every day. While our other dog doesn't suffer the same way, we do also put this in her food and she has a lovely glossy coat. Very pleased with this product and the effect it has had on our dogs.
on 1 February 2012
These tablets have given my 14 year old yorkshire terrier a new lease of life in the cold weather, she is running around like a two year old again! Excellent product!
on 14 April 2014
Well worth buying have had a new dog since getting at Christmas. She is nearly 12 and thought was on last legs but improvement in her amazing. I want some for me now if they did human like ones lol. Forgot to take on holiday but remember on way and got delivered by Amazon prime so that's how I value them. Great service of delivery
on 10 January 2013
Our vet recommended this product, as an alternative to prescription drugs which can be quite aggressive! We have been giving our wonderful 12 year old Golden Retriever two tablets a day. She had been suffering with joint problems for some time which gradually became quite disabling for her at times. Yumove has given her a very much improved quality of life. She is able to enjoy her walks again and we enjoy sharing this time with her.
33 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2010
Vet had recommended this primarily because my ageing dog's normally beautiful coat had started to come out in handfuls and what was left did not look very healthy. He recommended this product in particular because I had asked him about salmon oil as I heard it was good for arthritis. I have to say I not only saw a quick improvement in Robbie's coat, but he has been moving more easily as well. Highly recommended.
on 8 March 2014
Recommended by a vet I was initially sceptical (vet after more money??!) however my 13yr old retriever is (almost) as good as new, much livlier, and enjoying his walks, including a few squirrel chasing episodes!

Give it a try for your dog. oh yes, and he eats them out of my hand, no forcing them down his throat or hiding them in food.