Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 20 August 2016
Excellent product ,
I used for a 48" Samsung tv, with a plaster wall in between , highly recommended
review image review image review image
on 3 January 2017
I used this to mount an elderly Samsung 26" flatscreen TV in my bedroom (using a GripIt TV mounting kit for stud walls). It wasn't too difficult for an elderly DIY'er to manage; the fiddly bit is keeping the mount level before, during and after drilling the holes in the wall! However, I suggest that the assembly sequence given in the instructions - to fix the base-plate to the wall and then fix the tilt arms to the TV - be reversed, especially if you have an older TV like mine with all the connection sockets on the back. Do a dry-run first to fit the tilt arms to the TV so that they do not obstruct any of the connection sockets, then clip the base-plate to the arms, and from this assembly you can establish the correct position to fix the base-plate to your wall.
Had I just followed the printed instructions I would have fixed the base-plate too low on the wall for my requirement because of the need to re-position the tilt arms to clear the connection sockets.
The mount itself is very sturdy when fixed to the wall, and the TV (depending on its weight!) can be clipped on and taken off fairly easily single-handed - although getting it centralized is a fiddly task. The tilt arms are quite substantial and the tilt mechanism works well and can be locked in the required position. You may find that you don't get an "as close to the wall effect" as you would like, depending on the number of spacer collars you have to use for the TV (see my "end-on" photo).
Seems to me a lot of thought went into the design and execution of this TV wall bracket, and for the price I deem it excellent value for money.
review image review image review image
on 9 April 2016
Great value and good construction. Can say it almost fits a Samsung UE40J5100 except that you'll need to buy extra m8 washers as none are supplied. If you only use the plastic spacers provided, the M8 bolts into the Vesa points are about 2mm too long so you don't get a tight fit to the TV.

The instructions are a bit annoying and could benefit from being better set out. Also there are no instructions for fitting to a partition/plasterboard wall (only plasterboard over masonry). Luckily I had some wall anchors available (I used 5 to spread the load over the wall). This is more than adequate for the 7.6kgs of this Samsung but I'd advise probably mounting 12-18mm plywood onto the plasterboard and screwing the mount to that for heavier TVs.

I'm not sure how people have given this 1 star or have had problems with it coming away from the wall! Maybe it's worth including a small lesson in load distribution in the leaflet?!

Overall a decent product that just needs a bit of fine tuning in the nuts and bolts department.
on 19 September 2016
Bargain price and does what it's supposed to as well as it can. Not much else to say.

With one proviso: don't trust the built-in spirit level! I bought two of these and they were both so inaccurate I took a photo versus an extremely accurate Stabilo spirit level placed on the top.

UPDATE DECEMBER 2016: Bought a third, this time the medium-sized model instead of the small one like my previous two purchases, and AGAIN the built-in spirit level is not even in the ballpark of being correct. So this time I'm knocking a star off, 0/3 accuracy to pretend you're adding useful product features is worse than leaving it out. Added another photo of just how bad it is.
review image review image
on 17 January 2017
Bought to support a 43" screen that it does easily, this is a real quality product and great value. The fixtures, spacers, bolts and screws are all fine for my Philips screen, no need for any additional bolts for me. My screen is a 200 x 200 VESA fitting, and I had no problems fitting the support arms too the back of the screen, I used the tilt mechanism to move the mechanism away from the holes to allow tightening of the bolts.

The slanted 'slots' used use to fix the base plate to the wall are very clever; it makes it easy to fractionally straighten the base plate after drilling the holes, I didn't have to be millimetre perfect which is always difficult on old solid walls with slightly crumbly plaster layer. End result is a perfectly level TV, even the spirit level was accurate on mine though I checked with my own larger one.

For those wondering, the blue dangling plastic tags on the support arms are for the release mechanism to unlatch the bottom hook when lifting the TV off the wall. These seem robust and work really well, and they can easily be tucked up into the arms out of view if required.

Very pleased with my purchase and would buy this brand again.
on 14 February 2017
What a fantastic to bracket. It's fit my 32inch Samsung tv, and has never let me down.
Be aware though, this thing weighs a ton, you need a good strong wall to attach it on to. The bolts that come with it are huge, and will not be going anywhere.
Excellent bracket, and I have brought another one for my sons room, makes cleaning the back of the tv so much easier.
It also goes fairly flat against the wall when not in use.
on 21 March 2016
Was very impressed with the product, simple and easy to install and does the job. Comes with variety of different diameter screws to mount to the tv. The price was great - especially considering all fixings were supplied as well. Nothing extra special and fancy just does the job it needs well.

Also worth noting when you order for fixing into brick/concrete the rawl plugs require a size 10 drill bit which many DIY kits do not carry, I had to get my work 2ft long one out!

I have added a photo to show the bracket on the wall... Many possible fixing holes and great touch is a spirit level. Please note the bottom left hole of mine is empty as this was found to be a previous hole and not strong enough so I used a centre hole instead.

This review is my independent review, no freebie products just me as a genuine buyer. Thanks.
review image
on 11 February 2017
Arrived promptly and was soon fixed effortlessly on the wall. This wee 'gadget' arrives with options of mounting by way of fasteners and by far the best masonry fixings I have seen in many a long day, a smart mounting bracket installed literally in minutes, throw in the wee spirit level and you are good to fix, by all means check the honesty of the level it might take a knock about in travel, in this instance it was spot on.

Prepare your work and fixing well before you commence, read the very helpful instructions in advance,nothing I could add to the whole caboodle that wasn't already covered...bought another one, at this price it's a no-brainier as they say.
on 23 June 2017
The unit is well made, balanced, and works flawlessly. Documentation on the other hand is minimal, a single sheet with tiny diagrams, poorly produced, and misleading - you would not for instance use a spirit level on the shortest edge, always the longest. The centre of the unit when folded flat is offset horizontally and vertically from its fixing points, a point that is worth making and would have been useful to know by how much. The supplied HDMI lead is way too short for most installations as a substantial amount is taken up when threaded through the guides.
on 4 April 2017
This TV wall mount comes with all the parts required to fit a TV to a wall. It is easy to fit and looks like it would hold a heavier TV than quoted (I didn't try swinging from it). The moulded plastic parts that act as guides for the cables is a good idea. It could sell for twice the price and would still be a bargain.
You have already guessed that I really like it, and you're right. I will probably buy another one.
I haven't been this impressed with something I've bought on-line for a long time - but, after all, it is Amazon.