Customer reviews

Colour: White|Change
Price:£0.41+ Free shipping

on 22 November 2013
This little contraption is excellent as it allows my wife and myself to watch videos on the plane without disturbing others.
on 29 October 2013
When I first received this item, I was very impressed as I only payed 50p for it and to be honest I didn't expect it to work at all.
It worked fine for about 6 months but now it has started to fall apart and the jack sometimes needs a bit of moving about before it will work.

You get what you pay for, I guess.
on 23 June 2014
I originally purchased this so I could share a microphone and speaker output with my Mac Mini. Oddly, with an iRig Pre you have to plug into the Earphone Out socket to get the Microphone to work??? go figure. As this has the same little plug on the end of the cable, I figured it would be a neat two way splitter. However - it doesn't work with the iRig Pre.
So that's why I only gave it 4 stars. It does actually split the microphone as well as the earphone if you are using two apple earbud/phone earpieces. So say you wanted to hook up two earbud iPhone mic/earphones, it work great and you can have two people inputting to your iPhone.

But NOT to the Mac Mini. your milage with other Macs may vary. You can't use the Mac line-in port by the way, as that requires powered input mic..
Would I recommend it. Yep
on 12 May 2014
Completely faulty and not fit for intended purpose. If you order this you will basically just get a piece of plastic with no use.
on 24 February 2013
Brilliant for sharing video/music from phone, tablet or MP3 player. We made great use of them on a recent coach journey, watching programs and movies without disturbing other passengers. Unbeatable price too!
on 10 July 2013
ok, so I never write reviews but I thought I ought to for this one. I ordered this really because I wanted to see if it would actually be delivered, item included for the cost of 45p from Hong Kong to the UK; it arrived in around 2 weeks! I have owned 6 audio splitters in the past year each and everyone breaking. I find you have to twist the jack every few seconds. This one works perfectly, and cost me the least!
on 12 January 2014
Does exactly what it says it will do and is perfect for sharing music with friends - buy it now!
on 13 September 2013
Splitter is very nice and looks great quality and you can find apple logo also...shipping will take bit time because shipping from china,but really worth for wait to get this product.
the seller from china and decent product maker...the product is like that...also paking is very much satisfied...
on 11 February 2017
I've had this for quite a while now and is still working well. Only bad thing is the lack of quality feeling of the item, however for the price, i was expecting this. The female connectors are quite close together so may not be useful for a larger pair, but apart from that has served its purpose well
on 12 June 2013
I was doubtful as to the quality of this given it was being advertised at 53 pence including delivery but how stunned I was. Works perfectly - I am staggered it can be manufactured and delivered for less than the cost of the uk postage stamp you would have to buy to send it to someone!