on 7 May 2017
A very short 'book' (almost magazine article length) that just states the absolutely obvious - even to a first time cruiser. Absolutely no 'inside tips' or specialist information of any kind. Do not waste your money - another e-pub rip-off.
on 10 January 2011
Useful little leaflet, but I thought I was getting a book.
My own fault, as it did say in the description that it was an 1800 word article.
Didn't notice this until afterwards though :(
on 26 December 2012
As first time cruiser I expected more but most of it was obvious and the other hints were very penny pinching which I think people who have spent a lot of money on a cruise would not be interested in. Most of the end of the book was unnecessary info about leaving your home.
on 28 October 2012
Not worth downloading. Nothing in here that you don't know, even if you've only cruised once before. Don't waste your time.
on 30 November 2014
Cheeky little reading matter helpful tips
on 26 January 2016
some very good tips on how to save money.
on 12 March 2011
I really enjoyed this little book, it gave me lots of information on what to take and what to expect. This is my first cruise and I found it a great help. A very enjoyable first book on my new Kindle. Thank you Kate.