on 29 March 2011
We purchased an xbox 360 slim console with 4GB. Soon realised that 4GB is not enough to keep the game hungry members of our family satisified. Purchased this 250GB drive to resolve the "insufficient storage" moans from them and it just works.

Installation takes 10 minutes max. Remove the cover on the xbox case, insert the drive, start the xbox and then transfer everything from the 4GB drive to the 250GB drive using the menu option. simples.
on 13 April 2018
Worked, now I can play knights of the old republic again.
on 1 January 2013
This was also a christmas present, bought for a game that had lots of updates, so it was very useful. I was told to be wary about ordering items from Hong Kong, so I picked the above that was despatched from England, and as far as I am aware, my son is very happy with this.
on 11 November 2014
This is a must have for any 360 owner who bought a 4GB version. The Xbox performs much faster as well as giving you the extra storage for you game profiles, saves and download content.
on 11 November 2016
Well used
on 25 May 2011
Really good quality the item arrived in great time and was perfect exactly what was ordered, my wife is well pleased..Really good quality the item arrived in great time and was perfect exactly what was ordered, my wife is well pleased..
on 27 July 2014
This is a fabulous cheap way to get a larger memory xbox. However, when I ordered it, it said it was brand new and in a sealed box, but the seal had been opened and there was no instruction leaflet inside. I had to go on YouTube to find out how to fit it.
I would of given it 5 stars had it not been for lack of instructions, because I'm over the moon with it.
on 7 June 2018
thanks
on 15 January 2011
Fast delivery, easy to install and works perfectly. It's the perfect item if youve bought a 4gb xbox and want to expand the memory. I had looked at buying a portable hardrive to attach to my xbox until I realised I would only be able to use 16gb of the memory.
So overall the perfect product!
One person found this helpful
on 6 September 2014
Boosted my HD to get all game saves etc, good price and as expected MS perfect.