Customer reviews

Non Slip Matting Black

on 18 July 2017
This matting has loads of uses around the home or office, won't resist very hot things but stops things sliding on smooth surfaces.
I use it under the track of my 00 gauge model railway, holds firmly without glue and the trains run smoothly and quietly. excellent.
on 21 August 2017
I bought this product for use under my microwave oven which skates around my worktop whenever I tried to open the door or press a setting button. I had read in the reviews that it was being used under exercise bikes so I had thought ( I wonder ), I cut a piece just a bit bigger than the dimensions of the microwaves feet and stood It on. Wonderful it does not move a jot ever with the hardest pull. Recommended.
on 23 March 2017
My fault for not measuring properly. I think it will be too narrow for what I intend to use it for which is to put under a small pedal exerciser when it arrives, probably land up cutting it in half and using it as two strips!
on 9 June 2017
Not as good as I expected for hot items. They look brilliant on the table but I found it took two to stop hop plates marking the table. I found when my grandchildren visited that the were not at all able to help stop spills
on 6 May 2017
The mat left little black pieces on the floor after use,would wear away quickly.The size was a little narrow but the length was fine.
on 21 September 2017
Not bad -but purchased along with my exercise bike -out slows the momentum but does not stop slipping
on 7 June 2017
Must admit this made zero difference in terms of keeping a small rug in place, hate leaving negative reviews but I really don't see the point of these types of products as I am yet to find one that makes an iota of difference!
on 30 April 2017
Okay for small items but not for the pedal cycle for your legs, keeps slipping.
on 21 April 2017
Very good mat. Brought for my mum to use under her portable cycle.
on 26 June 2017
It arrived on time and works as expected. I have yet to put it through it paces; because it was purchased to aid with muscle recovery following the excision of a brain tumour.