on 25 February 2013
One of the bags leaked immediately and I have been trying for a month now to get a replacement. After a couple of emails suggesting that they were out of stock but would be available next week . . and then the next week . . . Home Storage have not answered my last two enquiries. In the meantime another two of the bags have leaked and they were definitely not overloaded.
on 2 July 2013
Quality was poor overall. Due to the plastic being so thin and flimsy a few bags easily ripped. The fixings were also pretty cheap and poor and kept undoing, leaking. I have bought other vacuum bags for a similar price which were much better quality. Ok for one time use or if you never move or open them! I would not buy again.
on 21 February 2013
I have just tried two of the bags outof the six i orded and niether worked for more than six hours so i will not be using them again
on 30 September 2013
Out of the six bags we purchased one had a hole and so had to be disposed of and two then sprung a leak and opened part way through our journey from home to my daughter's university. I can see from the apparent non existent after sales service that there would be little point in contacting the seller so we have now put the bags in the rubbish.I wish I had read the reviews before purchase. Lesson learnt.
on 26 May 2013
2 hours after using two of the bags they had leaked and the items were more or less back to their original size. I am really disappointed with the product.
on 3 December 2012
Used the bags to store old clothes that did not fit any more and created loads of new space in the wardrobe. However one bag out of the six leaks in air almost immediately and a few weeks later another two leaked air. Not a good return if you ask me.
on 11 October 2011
These were very handy while they lasted. Duvets packed down so small, was able to store a lot in an apartment with quite limited storage space. Unfortunately it didn't hold up against my cat. She pounced on a few of these while I was packing various things and now they don't work- can't really blame the bags but just saying they aren't that tough
on 3 October 2012
Very big and seal up nicely., Attached my hoover and sucked the air out fine. Very useful for storing any laundry items in cupboards.
on 11 March 2016
Great size bags, meant I could fit all my clothes, bedding and towels into all the bags when I was moving house. They really do shrink down when you vacuum out the air. I did have an issue with one bag that got a hole in when I was carrying it, which meant the bag expanded and was MUCH harder to carry. Since I moved house, a few of the bags have now got holes in (a bit too easily if you ask me). Sometimes just carrying the bag was enough to put a hole in it, as there are no handles (and depending on how full it is) I picked it up by the top but my fingers started to go through. All-in-all, I'm glad I bought these bags, they really did help save some space when I was moving, just be careful when using them otherwise they won't last long at all.
on 3 November 2014
utterly useless and not fit for purpose, none of the bags maintained the seal. thinking it was because I was moving the bags and thus breaking the seal, I tried putting the items where they were to stored, removing the air, carefully sealing the valve, no difference, it filled up with air again. Beginning to wonder if this process actually works at all and whether it's to do with the item/bag/quality/price, or if it's never going to work, regardless of price or quality.