Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

1,713
Style: Code K - 35-45 L|Size: 50 Pack|Change
Price:£1.99 - £109.99

on 30 November 2012
I have used supermarket own brand when I'd run out of these bags but there's no comparison - these fit the bin shape perfectly with no unsightly overhang but more importantly they are tough so there's no chance of any leaks!
I would recommend.
on 30 May 2011
Purchased a fantastic Simple Human bin. Tried normal bin liners but they did not fit properly. Well done Amazon for stocking the liners to fit the bin - these fit perfectly. I would like to see an offer for purchasing for more than 1 pack. Thank you.
I realise you can buy many cheaper bags than these, but if (and only if) you have a simplehuman bin, these are just so perfect they are a joy to use.

They come in a range of sizes (make sure you choose the right one for your bin model) and fit PERFECTLY. No more messing about with liners that don't quite stretch over the lip of the bin, or fall off into the bin as soon as you load them with rubbish.

When the bin is full, simple pull on the little ribbon which is exposed at either side of the top. The top of the bag pulls together easily, closing up the top of the bag ready for a simple knot.

I have used many packs of these liners, and have never, ever had one split on me.

I know they are only bin liners, and this might seem a bit "sad", but it gives me genuine pleasure to use something that is reliable and just 'works'.
on 2 October 2009
These bin liners are a perfect fit, they are really good quality with strong tie handles.
on 29 April 2015
I have had these products on subscribe and save for a long time now. For a while I was not receiving them, I now assume that this was because simplehuman were redesigning them to be smaller. The latest packet I have received are now a tighter fit around the top of my bin. So much so it's difficult to get them on and off. I had no problems before. I like the bin bags as they are strong but now they have changed them I think they need to recode as these no longer are a good fit for my bin.
on 25 April 2015
Really happy with this purchase.

Although much more expensive than own brand bags in the supermarket I think these bags end up working out about the same cost as we've bought so few. A box of 50 bags has lasted us a year (2 adults). We use one a week, and because the bags are really really strong you can pack a lot of waste in them. In fact they can be so heavy but compact that I can struggle to lift them to put them in the outside bin.

Plus it is nice that they fit the bin so well and there is no bagging hanging out the bin, which is especially tempting for a dog to tug on!
VINE VOICEon 8 November 2009
These are perfect for our Simple Human 30l Butterfly Bin - Brushed Steel.

They fit well, don't snag or tear and are easy to remove when full.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 November 2016
If you've got a big family and likely to be replacing the bin liner every couple of days these are going to feel very expensive but if it's once, maybe twice a week even, it doesn't feel so bad.

These simplehuman bags fit very tightly around the lip of the bin they don't cause the ruffles and ‘bunch up' that other generic bin liners from the supermarket would cause.

Not to say I’m not looking for a cheaper alternative as the 25p a bag is about 2-3 times the cost of a decent supermarket bought bin bag. So far the closest I’ve found are Lidl bin liners but they can’t cope with the weight. Fee free to share your own suggestions!

FYI: We bought the simplehuman CW1974 Rectangular Recycler Bin but are thinking of getting the Simplehuman Silver Stainless Steel Divided Recycle Kitchen Waste Pedal Bin (58 litres)

Should you buy these bags? Yes, that is until you happen to come across a cheaper alternative however it’s a bit like complaining about having a Ferrari and complaining about the cost of fuel!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 July 2015
Better bags than most of the other manufacturers. These are thick enough not to tear when you pull them out, they've never torn when pulling them out or even when heavily loaded and they've never leaked once in over a year.

The simplehuman bags are made with the same care and quality as the bins themselves and I love that in our bins, they are actually stored in a pocket designed to take them that has an opening inside the bin cavity and you just pull one out when changing. The packets also have a low warning feature when they are nearly finished so you know to order some.

If you haven't used simplehuman before, then I can highly recommend. I've attached a pic that shows our two bins.

Recommended.
review image
on 25 September 2015
I purchased the genuine bags, Pricey!! As we are a family, these were quickly used up. I tried some of Asda flat top refuse bags, these are transparent and discrete, and work very well with this bin. The Asda bags are only £2.50 for 20, which is one third of the price of Simple human ones. The 70 litre size are ideal, if you tuck them into the corners at the bottom of the bin. The Asda bags are FLAT TOP, REFUSE SACKS IN ROLLS OF 20, IN TRANSPARENT OR WHITE., save yourself a fortune over a period of a year..........