on 2 March 2013
My 3 year old grandson loved it and it now runs round his track in company with Thomas and friends
on 17 December 2013
All great except that the product description says this needs 1 x AA battery. It actually need 1 x C battery.
on 20 December 2014
great toys
on 14 December 2012
I love it and I think my grandson will be happy on Christmas day!!
I recomand this product as is very nice and cute!
on 27 December 2012
All my grandsons absolutely love Thomas so any I buy them is always a hit, any little boy will love this.
on 18 April 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old son who is obsessed with Thomas and the Trackmaster collection. He absolutly loves the day of the diesels film, so I got him this train, along with Den, Dart and Bell. Its still great fun like all previous trackmaster trains, and is fantastic for any child who loves playing with trains. I think its great for developing imaginative play too, as he now makes the "diesels" and "steamies" role play and talk, and we've painted an old box to make a diesel works. He absolutly loves diesel 10 and takes him everywhere. The only criticism I would have is that he requires a C cell battery, which I have to replace every 2-3 days, but this is probably because my son literally plays with him from the moment he gets up to the time he goes to bed!
on 18 February 2012
My 3 year old got this for Christmas, he loves it although his only negative comment was about the grabbing arm on top. It is fixed in place and doesn't move. However, Diesel 10 loves racing around the track up to no good.
on 4 January 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for a little boy who loved it he is mad about the character. It works well on the track and face is much more realistic than the smaller diecast model.
on 2 June 2012
My youngest son loves this...infact we all have fun playing with it. Durable and great for little people with little hands.

See one answered question