Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 December 2010
I saw the show in Swansea (with my wife, son Paul and grandaughter Alice) and was so impressed with Brendan, his dancers and the fantastic band that I bought the DVD the next day on Amazon. It arrived two days later in perfect condition. Not long after, another copy arrived in the post, sent by a dear friend (you know who you are!). We are pleased to have two copies, just in case we wear one out!

The live show was thrilling and the audience were so excited, which enhanced the atmosphere, but of course, you only get one viewpoint. The DVD fixed that, in spades, with several-behind-the-scenes clips, including an interview with Mr Cole that was most revealing!

The band and (especially) the singers almost had their own show, led by the brilliant Barry Robinson and (he is so lucky) one of the highlights (so many) was hearing the gorgeous Julie Maguire sing "I Have Nothing".

Surprisingly, Brendan also sings (he obviously wants to expand his market) and he was good, always in tune and has quite a nice voice. He is a little shy about singing, but I think he should get some lessons from Julie and Iain Mackenzie (also very good).

Highly recommended, whether you are a music or dance fan - go on...
on 2 January 2011
I treated myself to this DVD as I enjoy watching Brendan dance, have watched it about a dozen times and it comes up fresh everytime. Great dancing, band and singers are fabulous and the cheeky banter in between with Brendan and the dancers is comical.look forward to the next one.
Brendan fan
on 6 October 2010
Seen the Show 3 times this year as it is just sensational. Marvellous band and singers complement the superb dancing. Brendan ensures you leave the Sbow with the feel good factor. Ideal Xmas pressie, not just for Strictly fans.
on 6 October 2010
I totally agree with the review below.
Was a stunning show. Brendan took us through all different types of dances.
The band & singers were unbelievable & added to the fantastic dancing. Brendan also showed is funny side in between dancers, getting the crowd involved & making you feel part of the show.
There were loads of cameras there, so expect this to be a stunning DVD. Must have for any dance fans Five stars
on 15 January 2015
Great show Brendan is engaging as ever. Latin and Ballroom dance a good mixture.
The first half of the show is Latin and fans of Strictly will remember Nicole Cutler who is his partner.
Music and singers great also and they have a chance to shine too.

Brendan likes to chat to the audience which is great and makes you feel like your there and really appreciates his fans of dance.

Highly recommend this DVD.
Hope to see his live show this year if not this is the next best thing.
on 19 January 2011
I bought this DVD as B rendan is one of my favourite dancers. The dancing was excellent, and I had never realised what a lovely relaxed, friendly sounding man is Brendan Cole.He is not only a brilliant dancer, but is also a comedian!
The one big disappointment for me was the fact the whole performance was on stage. It would have been so much better on a dance floor, with plenty of room to give full justice to the dances. Had I known beforehand it was set on stage, I probably would not have bothered buying it.
on 1 February 2011
We love this DVD. As we went to see the Tour itself, I decided to buy the DVD as a Present, and it's just how we remember it. Great buy! Arrived early and well in time for Christmas, despite the bad weather! Great buy!
on 5 October 2010
I went to watch this DVD being filmed and Brendan was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to get my copy so I can dance along with it at home.
on 8 March 2014
I enjoy watching good ballroom dancers and dancing myself even though I am certainly not in their league. I found this DVD of Brendan and his fellow dancers very enjoyable and fun. Just sorry that I couldn't get tickets to see him and his cast live at the theatre.
This is one I shall be watching over and over again.
VINE VOICEon 6 April 2012
the dancing is fab as you would expect but a little disapointed that there was not more dancers from strictly,however i still enjoyed this dvd but i dont know how brendan cole kept all this up for 2 hours,the comedy and music was good to