on 3 February 2013
Am well empressed, Cleaned my light coloured ugg boots magnificently. Gone were the grubby stains. Would definately recommed this product. Cheap and really does the job of cleaning suede boots.
on 6 May 2015
So impressed with this little thing! I bought an expensive bag that was out of use for almost a year because I got a bit of denim dye on the suede panel! Thought this was it till I saw the positive reviews on this so without any expectation I purchased it! And to my surprise it worked! It may not look brand new but atleast I can use my bag now!
review image
on 19 March 2015
Great product! Suede boots that I thought were for the bin are like new again. Would definitely recommend!
on 10 December 2011
this was a super product as my son has a lot of different coloured suede trainers and they cleaned them up realy well although i do have a suede brush as well so the two together make a great job
on 9 April 2015
Amazon asked me if this 'fitted' ok...must think it's an item of clothing...weird. Anyway, I wasn't expecting the world from this but took a chance after reading the reviews. I'm glad to report that the reviews steered me to buying it...it cleans my suede shoes up a treat with a little gentle rubbing followed by a light brushing from the 'cherry blossom multi brush' that I also found.
on 24 October 2012
I'm very pleased with this product and was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I had foolishly worn my new suede shoes to a friends party which ended up in a very crowded rowdy bar in south london. Needless to say, the shoes were blackened with strange stains and I was just going to buy another pair when I thought I might give a suede brush a go. Ended up getting this instead and it has done the trick, they look pretty much the same as before and I've saved £89. Cheers seller.
on 30 June 2015
Simply amazing!!
Bought this product to clean a light grey suede tassel boho bag which after only
2/3 months looked really grubby full of little stains and a dark blue tinge on one side from wearing against my dark jeans. Rubbed the Woly Gum cleaner over it and in literally a minute it was almost like new. I'm not entirely sure how it works though, does it take off the top layer of suede? If so over time I guess the suede will become thin and this will reduce the life of the product but that's the risk you take buying suede I suppose. Anyways overall I'm mega pleased with this, for a fiver it was well worth it and shipping was super fast too!!
on 19 October 2012
I was about to throw out my favourite beige shoes, as I couldn't get rid of the ugly dark marks (mainly caused by the rain) on them. A chemical aerosol suede cleaner hardly helped at all (and no doubt damaged the environment) so I thought I'd try the Woly Gum cleaner as a last resort. And I'm really pleased I did -
my shoes now look almost as good as new! A simple and effective product, which I'd recommend to anyone.
on 28 June 2013
I don't know why, but this product did not work for me - it seemed to rub off bits of the suede! Can't recommend it though the service from the dealer was excellent
on 29 July 2014
Great product. I bought it to take a make up mark off a white (dry clean only) playsuit. Worked a treat, saved me having to pay for dry cleaning! So not just bags and shoes it works on. Well worth buying to have in the cupboard.