Customer reviews

Theatre of War (Follies Book 3)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 26 March 2015
Have read all the Follies books and the story line is really excellent. The writer makes the characters so real that you feel you know them personally. I particularly like Felix and Merry but all the people are well very drawn. I certainly found out a lot regarding World War 11 and the attention to historic detail is brilliant. But where was the editor not to have spotted that Merry's house was in Seaford in the other three books but in this one it is in Shoreham!
on 18 January 2018
Again another brilliant book of WW2 historically true but a novel all the same. A book that I couldn't put down. Hillary Green is an amazing story teller, I can't wait to start the last book in the Follies Series, The Fina.l Act
on 29 December 2013
I have now read all four of The Follies books and each one, in it own different way, is a winner.
I have never before read, then re-read books because I enjoyed them so much, until I discovered this set of World War 11 books. The four main characters are so well drawn, they could be actual friends and the information regarding how people managed during the war years is amazing.
Hilary Green deserves a medal for the research which she must have done to have produced such top quality material in all four books.
Only down side - not knowing what happens to Felix and Merry and Rose and Richard in after war years. But perhaps that is best left to your own imagination!
on 19 September 2017
What a wonderful series of books. Picked up 3 for a donation to our local surgery, and realised one was missing. Read them everyone - they tell about WW2 in a way I have never read before..
VINE VOICEon 23 November 2012
I wanted this because I'd already read the first two in the series and the characters are such that you really want to know how they get on. Despite some definite out of character behaviour for a couple of them it was still very enjoyable reading. If you have read the first two then definitely go for this one
on 19 May 2013
first lets tell you it was for the wifel ok,delivery and averall service is first class,ive ordered from this site before,and never have had to coplaine in any way, i never give full marks for anything as i always feel theres room for improvement, this time i was veryclose to giving a 5/5
on 2 March 2017
Excellent read as was the two previous books in this series. Downloaded on to my kindle.
on 17 October 2017
Perfect condition
on 25 August 2014
Riveting story line and you just love these characters' loyalty to each other in adversity of all kinds. You have to read all four of these books in order.
on 16 March 2017